It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Latest Attempt to Slow Down the Leak Worked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, so feel free to move.

I havent seen any updates on the news saying if the most recent try to stop or slow the leak has worked at all. I remember sometime last week the news was saying BP needed a few days to see how well the new attempt was working. For a few days, they were saying they are sucking up atleast 60% of the oil, but now theres nothing new that Ive seen. Does anyone know how its going?

All Ive seen on the news is, more oil washing up on beaches and attempts to clean the beaches and efforts to stop more oil from coming ashore.....nothing about how well the attempt to stop the leak is going.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by buni11687]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
And that's probably all your ever gonna see except the destruction of aquatic life. BP can't stop that leak. everything they try will fail. the hole they drilled into the oil with is going to get bigger. the sea floor is cracked in numerous spots and it's only a matter of time. This is Hopi prophecy coming true. Kachina is on it's way.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by shortyboy]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I havent been able to find any updates on the latest attempt, i think it was the "top hat", i cant remember for sure though. The stuff Ive been seeing here on ATS is usually about how much oil has leaked estimated, and doom and gloom. Ive heard BP is doing a media black out though, so I wouldnt put it past them to not even tell us any updates on the latest attempt to stop/slow the leak.

join