It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Time for Law Abiding American Citizens to Stop Paying Their Taxes and Start a New Government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My case,
I'm not totally against taxes,,I want accountablity, and I want to see control of national expedisure and debt controlled by the people. the Fed and the IMF are not ran by people who were voted into that postion they were appointed via "public trust" which means we "trust" the people we had elected to appoint these people. Well the "public trust" is violated and those elected and posted to the postions involving our economy needs to be put out of office and jobs. Next l;obbing and lobbist should be banned totally, next there will be a "flat rate tax" for eveyone making an income within the CONUS and no deductions (that will elimate a major portion of the IRS). Next dis-enfranchise the current Federal Governement, cancell US debt, offer up Wash DC as collateral for any who want to collect on national debt incurred by the Fed and the IMF and let those who got rich robbing US tax payers paid off the debt.
How will we survive without a current functioning Federal Governement. we support our states and its service system until another Federal System can be ..relocated within the CONUS so that they are subject to the laws as all other states under statehood.
We re and de value the dollar, return to a suppoprted fiscal standard whether its precious metal or some other tangable collatera fit for trade.
That will change a whole of things in a hurry.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
My case,
I'm not totally against taxes,,I want accountablity, and I want to see control of national expedisure and debt controlled by the people. the Fed and the IMF are not ran by people who were voted into that postion they were appointed via "public trust" which means we "trust" the people we had elected to appoint these people. Well the "public trust" is violated and those elected and posted to the postions involving our economy needs to be put out of office and jobs. Next l;obbing and lobbist should be banned totally, next there will be a "flat rate tax" for eveyone making an income within the CONUS and no deductions (that will elimate a major portion of the IRS). Next dis-enfranchise the current Federal Governement, cancell US debt, offer up Wash DC as collateral for any who want to collect on national debt incurred by the Fed and the IMF and let those who got rich robbing US tax payers paid off the debt.
How will we survive without a current functioning Federal Governement. we support our states and its service system until another Federal System can be ..relocated within the CONUS so that they are subject to the laws as all other states under statehood.
We re and de value the dollar, return to a suppoprted fiscal standard whether its precious metal or some other tangable collatera fit for trade.
That will change a whole of things in a hurry.

You've covered quite a few points included in the 99% Movement's list of activism actions plus a few new ones such as locating a new "federal"government elsewhere. All of these ideas require a large number of people standing up in peaceful protest to get the leaders attention.

Hopefully, you'll spread the word to all and sundry in order to get more people educated and mobilised.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join