It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to stop a reincarnation bond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
hi,
me and my aunt have been interested in paranormal for a long time, me with a curiosity but with the perception of a dead seagull, my aunt more medium like (she predicted all the deaths in my family).
she has been haunted her whole life by her mother, a violent psycopathic (my aunt is 65, the mother 99 and with no intention of letting it go), has made her life a hell since an early age.
with a regressive hypnosis, turns out they met at a marketplace in holland, where the mother was a gipsy woman doin' every type of black magic, and my aunt fell in love with her son. the son died and the mother sent a kind of magic on her.
in many lives they have met with horrible results.
so, now that the mother is so old, my aunt is in the fear that, when both will be dead, they will meet again. she has a clear conscience, because she have always benn loving with the mother, but doesn't want to meet her again.
i ask you this: is there something that can be done to stop this from happening.

thank you very much with all the answers.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If there is an after life ,the only thing of great value you can take with you is your spiritual knowledge. That is the Understanding that you are creating the illusion of subject and object or the limited idea that you are separate from
everything and must exist in a state of fear. That is explained here:

www.beezone.com...

[edit on 13-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not until they work it out karmicly. Which is hard to do if one of them is psychopathic in life. For some reason there is lessons to be learned, sometimes that lesson might be to just accept that the psychopath is just that, and not to let it bother oneself.

Even being loving is still trying to "be" some way, she might have to rely on indifference, and realize just because someone is family, it doesn't mean you have to love them. She shouldn't even be paying any type of attention to her. It is just hurting your aunt. You can't pick your family.

What I mean by you can't pick em, is in life. I also think we pick our families before we reincarnate (lessons). Once this life starts, we're stuck with them.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by snowspirit]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mutante

Hi mutante

I have sent you a message.

Best wishes

Jenny

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When it comes to your parents- you CHOOSE your parents before you incarnate. Its not "luck of the draw and oh well if you have bad karma".

For whatever reason you aunt chose to incarnate with that spirit of her mother again- perhaps to work out past life problems. If nothing was solved in this current life- then yes she is likely due to have a repeat of a bond with her mother until they work things out.

I would highly encourage her to take a strong hard look at her relationship with her mother while she is still alive. There is still a chance for her to be done and over with the cycle of being stuck with that spirit. Let her know that please!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Not the first time I've heard of this and I agree with the poster that said it's something that would need to be worked out karmaically.

For me, I was doing a regression but could not quite see anything. I was under for an hour and half and to me it felt like 20 minutes. They asked what was going on in my life right then. Turns out, I was currently involved in a legal trial against a man who had commited a violent crime against me. It was suggested that this man had past life tie to me and therefore I couldn't see as the brain protects itselfs
::shrug:: Or...I had nothing to see but, I really didn't get that impression.

I have a theory that perhaps we incarnate back into the same bloodlines therefore we reap what we sow on a generational level. Just a theory but one I entertain. I'm sure the Elite would dig that theory.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i would like to thank you all for the answers. all have been full of useful ideas and they will surely help me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
if there both women do they need to be so conscious of this fear? in their deaths are there generative properties going to overlap in some form.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
was your aunt or her mother European gypsies? Or did they have ties with them?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I honestly do not think it is possible to stop a bond that is on that sort of level.
Truthfully those bonds are there for a reason and trying to avoid them would be unwise. Whatever that reason is, it needs to play itself out until the souls are ready to seperate naturally. To try to interfere would do more harm than good. Our spirits need a variety of experiences to grow. Good and bad.
Let it be.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
not my aunt. the mother has been a gipsy in yr1500 circa.

reply to post by GypsK

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Love and forgiveness may allow your aunt to move on from whatever lesson tied the two souls together, especially if your aunt is working on her own spiritual development. Your aunt will then hopefully move on to new lessons in her next life and the mother, if she has failed to develop beyond the psychopathic personality that she exhibited must needs work out her lesson with other souls. There are no guarantees, much depends upon what those two souls have worked out in the inbetween life, but I reckon approaching it all in the spirit of love and forgiveness is the best strategy.

blessings

J

new topics

top topics

join