It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan.. ceremony date: 6.11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What do you guys think about the relationship with 9/11?

There seems to be a weird thing about events on the 11th.

Specificly 9/11/01 and 6/11/04
9, 6

t the death occured at this time to take off heat and criticism of
bush via the manipulation of sorrow and "respect for hero". ?

there is probably plenty of events marking the 11.

Most recent one i can point out is the spain bombings which occured 911 days after 911.

weird.

ideas?

[edit on 11-6-2004 by psilocin]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I would say that the death occured at this time to take off heat and criticism of
bush via the manipulation of sorrow and "respect for hero".

So you're saying that the Bush administration had Reagan murdered? I really don't think so... That's quite a stretch of the imagination, I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
No that's not what i'm saying.
But of course there is a probability of such.
How hard is it to cripple an old man?

Another probabilty is that he died a while ago and only now he is being used to
influence the opinion of the people. But that's streching it again.

What got me thinking about this was the weird stares of the his daughter towards the Bushes in the church.

She seemed to be very frustarated.

The body language of Bushes was as well very akward.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilocin
What do you guys think about the relationship with 9/11?

There seems to be a weird thing about events on the 11th.

Specificly 9/11/01 and 6/11/04

9/11 happened on on the 12th for me, I was in Korea at the time. Why use western dates? I know nothing about numerology, but since time is relative, how can you use them, or rather, know you have the right numbers?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I don't know anything about numerology, but it would seem logic to use the
time and number of the location where it occured.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Something to do with Illuminati always having elaborate death rituals.

Funny how they were asking everyone if they thought we would see another funeral liek this again, they said probably not

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The day before Reagan's death they were preparing his obituaries already and etc.

...... i had a feeling it had to do with the numbers (anyone remember the post I made on 6/5?)

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I also seem to remember that there were rumours about Reagan's death before it was announced he died, so there could be a connection in allowing the funeral to occur on that date. But then again, I'm not sure how they could account for a death to occur even around 6/11.
It's odd though all the same, one of those weird coincedences, I don't imagine anyone will be performing an autopsy.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Are not the Reagans into the occult maybe they had a visit by the angel of death? Indeed the Illuminati secret societies have a big funeral thing going on and on. Guess it goes back to the days of the Pharaohs and their rituals. In fact, embalming now where do you suppose that originated from?

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Imo the media/government/whoever�s in charge just took advantage of the situation.

I think it�s extreme to say that Reagan was assassinated or kept in a fridge till the time was right to pop him out and have a farewell party. But there was a lot of coverage about him even here in the UK. I also heard that all the major television stations over in the US covered the entire funeral, as well as comparing him to G.W.Bush. it would be interesting to see what the Americans here think about the coverage. Mass distraction or the guy actually deserved it all that publicity?

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Orias]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socalbmx
The day before Reagan's death they were preparing his obituaries already and etc.

...... i had a feeling it had to do with the numbers (anyone remember the post I made on 6/5?)

All the media have had Reagan obits ready to run for a while. I seem to recall hearing that someone ran one mistakenly several years ago (2000, 2001, I think).

join