It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the New World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In this thread, I'm putting out some alternative possible meanings for what NWO could mean. Most people associate it with a global government, but by chance I thought maybe it can be interpreted differently.

Reading another thread, I saw a bit about Columbus' discovery of the New World, which includes the Americas and Australia.

I thought of "New World Order" and wondered if that didn't mean "New Order of the World" but "Order of the New World" instead.

I know everyone who hears NWO thinks that it is an group set for world domination, but I tested myself to think of the term in other ways. Instead of domination over the entire world, maybe the Order would establish domination over the "New World" - making a play on words of a kind.

Maybe it is meant that the NWO will be an order in place where there isn't much order? Maybe Americans (USA) are seen as having too much freedom, so they'll establish a "New World Order" here?

Or, maybe "New World" Order would be an attempt to establish the USA as some global governing power? I don't see how that makes sense given our situation; I'm only throwing out different interpretations on the 3-word combination.

This isn't a serious thread trying to establish any firm idea. These ideas just came to mind, and I thought maybe there was room for interpretation!

Ideas welcome!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
"We gotta fight the New World Order, 'cause its not that new, and its sure not what we ordered"

Sorry I don't have anything more relevant to add.

new topics

join