It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racy Lyrics Lead Wendy's to Pull CD From Kid Meals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Racy Lyrics Lead Wendy's to Pull CD From Kid Meals

www.newsmax.com

The fast food-chain Wendy's has pulled a disco CD included in kids' meals because of racy lyrics in one of the songs.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that one of the songs on the Disco Fever CD was Donna Summer's "Last Dance." The song has two sets of lyrics. One version includes the words "so bad." But some heard the alternative lyrics "so horny" on the CD, which had been marked as safe for 3 years old and up.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Jeez, how could they miss that? With that being said, I find it a little ironic that parents would care whether their kids hear the word "horny" but they could care less about the poison that they are feeding their children through fast-food. I'm sorry but I find Wendy's itself to be more harmful than a CD with racy lyrics. Hmmm... The poison that they are feeding the children or the questionable choice of words that they are exposing children to? Sometimes I worry about the priorities of my fellow Americans.

--airspoon

www.newsmax.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
this would never have happened if Dave Thomas was still alive!

and whats with a DISCO??!! CD being in the meal? Disco died when I was a kid.

as far as the food, I could care less what people eat, but I'm all for population control so...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh dear, a set of characters describing a natural process everyone will experience at some point, save the children!

new topics

top topics

join