It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dope Inc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"Dope Inc.", as I've heard, is some kind of book explaining most of how the world works or something. I've heard that there were some people who had read the book and spoke about it out loud at their work, and supposedly, they had been fired among other incidents like loosing their house etc.

Has anyone else heard about this?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just searched 'dope inc' on google and the first page was this. It seems to be a page from the book you mention. The site it comes from is this one.

I'm not really sure exactly what it's all about, or how credible it is, but its a free e-book, so we can rule out th possibility of some whack trying to make a quick buck from a half baked idea...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've never heard of the book but I've heard of a similar one, has anyone got an extract from it?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Pauls second link has the book on it, if you scroll down.

BTW, What does this have to do with Secret Societies? Seems this should be under the 'Politics & Scandals' forum.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I searched amazon for 'dope inc' which retured a few matches. Unfortunately though, none of the books are in stock, and there are no descriptions given, although it does list their isbn's.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Heh, well, so much for a secret....

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RX84
Heh, well, so much for a secret....

Thats just great, now I'm gonna wanna read it and then I will get fired. Why couldn't it be a secret now

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Thats just great, now I'm gonna wanna read it and then I will get fired. Why couldn't it be a secret now

Hehe, well, read it, but don't talk about it out loud
... Besides, after all these topics here on ATS, someone is surely worried...

new topics

top topics

join