It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muka the cat has cheered me up...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My roommate has a friends cat staying here for a while and let me tell you I love it! I haven't had a cat in years and I missed it. This cat, Muka, reminds me A LOT of my dear Lily who I had for almost 10 years. They have a very similar personality, if not the same. She is usually in my room on the bed or trying to get in my closet or rustling the blinds scaring the crap out of me late at night. I almost jumped 10 feet off the bed when she came running from the hall and onto my bed. It's been a long time since I had a cat do that

I have been stressed out, over worked and missing my bf lately who is moving to Italy in a month but she sure does cheer me up.

She is a very good judge of character and she loves my bf, she can't stand the cleaning lady
hehe. She likes to sit with me while I do my hw, granted she is trying to lay on my laptop while I am doing it. It's been nice having her around, I never realized how much I missed having my cat around. She was always there for me and in a way I feel like she is a younger Lily. Muka is about a year old and Lily if she is still alive is about 12. She is black and white and fat and fluffy, just like I like cats

I have always felt that animals are great companions. I don't care what anyone thinks about cats, they are GREAT pets and can be just as loyal as a dog! Lily use to greet me at the door every night I got home. She would be sitting right at the entrance of the door. My ex said every night at the same time she would go wait at the door for me to come in. I thought it was really cute. It's amazing how one little furry animal has made me feel so much better lately. I have kind of just felt down. I am exhausted emotionally and physically, most of it is work and school related.

How many other members know what I mean about animals and how they can be great companions. Tell me times of where your pet or anothers pet cheered you up.

Here is Muka. She is always getting under the covers or in my dresser drawers. She also likes to drink out of the faucet in the morning lol my old cat Lily did the same things! They both like to sit in sinks. It's so weird, it's like Lily is here in a new form or something. I have had other cats but I have never seen one have a similar personality and I like it.

Well I was gonna post a picture of her, but I am having issues with the media. I had to resize my pic and now it says I can't load the format it is in. I give up...lol

[edit on 6/12/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Right now I have a dog - he is a joy to say the least. I use to have cats and loved them dearly - I can understand how they have made you feel. When I feel down I look to the animals - they always help.

join