It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with the sipmsons propaganda? Conspiracy warnings???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
So I'm a simpsons fan and I've watched the show since it first aired back in what 1988 or 1987 well anyways I've really started to notice the conspiracy propaganda subliminally subjected onto the viewers. Now if your just sitting there watching the simpsons because it happens to be the thing to do at 6pm every night well then you probably aren't aware of what is being broadcasted, no...infact you would have to know that it exists and are watching the show looking for these signs and symbols......which i have been and I am not the only one that has noticed these consepts because I was able to obtain video link as proof so so you cant contradict what I'm saying.

Left me give you a few examples before posting the links of what exactly I mean when I say propaganda.....In an earlier episode (srry I was unable to find a link or the name of this episode) Marge simpson has a drink from the tap water and expirences an '___' like trip, now we all know that floride is being poured into our tap water amongst many other things. And if you're a big conspiracy nut as much as I am then you are probably well aware of the terrible effects of floride and the dumbing down of society.....was this a message ment for pulic warning?

In another episode its all about CCTV and big brother watching the simpsons and how the government grabs unsuspecting people to do their dirty work.

Now I myself have researched CCTV and what the CIA is able to do with it such as taking random video footage of everyday UNSUSPECTING random people and closing in on their faces, followed by the uploading account info of whatever then can obtain about you. lets see if I can find a link for it ah here it is

www.youtube.com...

now in the links below here is a discription of why I have posted them
first one speaks for it self and is a "MUST SEE"

www.youtube.com...

second one is of little lisa simpson in 1997 holding up a warning sign of 911 which occured in 2001.
www.youtube.com...

the third is a full episode but only one individual scene is of importance....Marge simpson gets her costume idea for a magazine that says "HISTORY OF GENOCIDE"
www.hulu.com...

the 4th link is of the free masons and it has been rumored that the creator of the simpsons is infact a 33 degree mason, I have no idea if this is true or not but it wouldn't surprize me for a few reasons....what cartoon has been on the longest and yet to be cut (ties w/ the mass media over run by the eliet?) the subliminal messages of the illuminati?
www.youtube.com...

and the 5th link is the big brother episode
www.hulu.com...-p1-so-i0

Codex anyone, or codex alimentarius
www.youtube.com...

Or perhaps you wonder about what didn't make it on air
www.youtube.com...

and I'm sure the list goes on and on folks.....so what exactly is the deal behind this propaganda? does anyone for sure? are they trying to warn us or are they makeing fun of us to our faces?
still don't belive me how about these videos

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
I would love to hear fee back from other conspiracists

(if you do watch any of these links posted just be aware that viacom has purchased the info and can obtain your personal information)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I will check out the links, and I've noticed a lot of Simpsons talk lately for whatever reason.

But you ask why? Perhaps they are communicating with other members of the Illuminati. The Simpsons could be the longest running, open messaging system for the elite. Just throwing it out there. Wonder if there are keywords to be heard before or after some of the messages. An interesting subject, though I really think it is more coincidence than conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
They are not making fun of anyone they have to tell you what they are doing because this is a modern sacrifice. You have to be willing or apathetic and then they can kill you as part of there satanic rituals. The same high priest that killed Mayan are now killing us on mass. They have changed there names and their culture to fit into an expanding planet with greater numbers of people, but the system is the same. Get the people to kill each other and offer them to the gods.

By showing these programs they are telling you what is going to happen to you. If we let it happen then we are either agreeing or being apathetic!

Don't complain when you are about to die if you didn't do anything to stop it!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by againstNWO_acts

(if you do watch any of these links posted just be aware that viacom has purchased the info and can obtain your personal information)
Hello,

Thanks for the disclaimer at the bottom of your post.

How is it that Viacom can access my info? I haven't granted my permission, nor will I. And furthermore, why does it sound "acceptable" in your post?

I'm not a conspiracy buff/nut in the least-bit. I do however seek uncommon knowledge. Thank you for letting me know I don't want to click on any of your links.

Though reading thru your OP, it presents the desire to follow your links. You presented it well. I commend your efforts. I'm going to follow thread incognito, thanks.

My paranoia ranges in three stages of tin-foil hat configurations...

1) Extremely dense

2) Somewhat ventilated

3) Liquid mush

I'm sporting #2 at this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I just found an interesting tidbit. The guy who does the voice for Mr Burns, Harry Shearer, has attended several Bohemian Grove festivals. He also wrote a really bad movie called Teddy Bears' Picnic that satirizes the festival as a drunken escapade. Could be damage control, because that came out after Alex Jones snuck in with his camera.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Uhhh...well, I only checked the first youtube video...but I found this pretty amazing, I'm sure it's been posted before, but this is supposedly an episode of the Simpsons made in 1993:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ffff1bc2bed4.jpg[/atsimg]

So, who believes that is merely coincidence...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How is it that Viacom can access my info? I haven't granted my permission, nor will I. And furthermore, why does it sound "acceptable" in your post?

Yep viacom has purchased all rights to youtube so if you watch links they can easily find out who is accessing their video entertainment. Viocom is also the ones behind youtube censorship and has variuos aillies and not to sound crazy or anything but your private info could easily be sold to a private corporation (chances are it won't, but it COULD) look it up for more info.

This says it all this one episode homer is against muslims and at exactly "12:58" he says that our country is doomed,
www.wtso.net...

Should we believe this drunk bafoon? He's only a cartoon it can't be real

new topics

top topics

join