It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Above Crops June 2010 in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I ran across this video and it is very interesting. The UFO seems very low to the ground and reflects the sun. Not a fan of the music (YOU MAY WANT TO MUTE THIS VIDEO! wish we had commentary from the videographer instead). At some points you'll have to look close as the UFO blends into the sky, but it is there. I am also in contact with the videographer to get any more info possible. This UFO was supposedly above a crop circle, waiting to get confirmation of that still. Check it out ---

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As much as I would like it to be something out of the ordinary I am forced to go with this idea until something more substantial comes up.

www.blimpguys.com...

Thanks for the find

Remain Vigilant

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

I was thinking something similar, possibly, but what is making it a little more interesting is the possible crop circle located beneath (its only hearsay so far). It also looks a little skinny for a blimb dont you think?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Much though I LOVE Nile; any UFO video with User-Maat-Re as a soundtrack should not be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

It's speed is potentially that of a blimp.

I usually find that daytime "U.F.O's" are far more easily explained than ones that appear at night.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Looks a lot like a solar balloon.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

thats a good idea Phage, I didnt think of that. I just think a solar balloon wouldnt stay in that spot for that long, and that low?? I've heard of solar balloons traversing HUGE areas. Also, the shiny-ness of the object leaves me thinking too, obviously a huge trashbag wouuld shine, but that bright? check out 1:58 in the video to see what I mean. Once i hear from the user i'll ask that he posts the vid with his commentary and any addtional footage

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

There really isn't enough to go on from the video but a solar balloon, like any hot air balloon, will reach only as high an altitude as the weather conditions permit. Once the density of the air inside the balloon matches that on the outside it won't go any higher.

If there is wind the balloon will move with it. If there isn't, it will stay where it is.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, I talked to the gentleman who shot the video, he said that he wasnt aware of a crop circle (which was advertised by realufos.net), that he shot the video in his van & tried to use his van door to get a steady shot, and he WILL NOT release the video with the original audio. Soooo I dont know how I feel about this now. He isnt too forthcoming with information on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I think music with ufo evidence is always a mistake. The thing I thought was curious was, why would someone photographing a ufo repeatedly point the camera to the ground? I know I wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep, either that or a blimp for sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Lets look at this whole thing...

Soundtrack...Removed added awful heavy metal ? just annoying...

User refuses to release untouched version (odd that) deffo not a hoax then...

Picture quality... Awful, he's dancing around all over the place like a guy who needs to use the bathroom yet claims he was sitting in a van. I'd hate to travel with him. Large parts of the video are all over the place, focusing on empty sky...Why?

And what do we get at the end, an advert for smoking pot, wonderful, makes me believe him even more..

There's enough stoners in the world, imagine how it's going to be for them when the banks finally crash and their job (if he has one) will be for so little money smoking pot will be impossible.

As you can see I have an issue with the young blasting their tiny minds with this psychotic drug, all I see around here are youngsters out of their skulls on pot who don't want to work.

Anyway, back on topic, the video is dubious enough without the fact he won't rlease the untouched material, time to move on theres nothing to see here..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Looks like a dirigible of some kind...

Extremely dubious regarding not releasing original videoa too.

[Music is terrible btw]

Kind regards,

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah im going to call a hoax on this myself. Mod's feel free to delete this whole damn thread. this guy who filmed this wont release his original footage in his words "there is no way i'll release the video with the original audio" - im sorry for posting, shouldve done a little more investigating first

top topics

join