It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are tensions rising dramatically in the MiddleEast?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I was reading different thread and I stumbled upon something I want to bring under your attention...
This morning when I checked ATS this headline jumped right at me:

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
the source: www.presstv.ir...

Kinda weird for a prince to bring out such a message for public viewing... but it might contain a valid warning.... who knows...
But in the afternoon another thread popped up and Some pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place for me. I wont go into detail but let the readers draw their own conclusions... In my opinion this is just to much to be coincidence

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
source: www.foxnews.com...

"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss; the only door open is now the exit door of no return. Let us go before it closes."

What is the loss being spoken of? Elite's have always had more intel available to them but this "loss" being spoken of.. could it result from the attack Israel is planning?
Well I'm very curious as to the opinion of you posters

well cant seem to embed the video so here is the link for the video

www.youtube.com...#!

[edit on 12/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well to help this thread on its way...
First you get this prince warning of an impeding Coup detat? or something threatening the elite in that country...

Next thing we see is Israel receiving green light for an operation wich is IMO highly controversial... now could these 2 events be related in any way and if so... what would be the consequences for this? Civil unrest in S-Arabië? why? is Israel planning something MAJOR we dont know about?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
tensions are definitely rising but is it the reasons we are told to believe??

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by crash override

hehehe... It never is hey? but these independant story's presented could very well relate to one another... the saudi prince warning of the dire consequences would follow a soon to be fullfilled and expected activity... then we get this story from the same country stating they'll let Israel (wich was mentioned by the prince to be hit hard for some reason) attack Iran (a country wich alegedly is trying to create nukes).
Coincidence? I dont think so... There is no MSN who would utter both headlines in 1 sentence so... Unless we at sites like ATS are able to connect the dots, we might be to late to see whats coming...

And I feel we just connected dot nr 1 to dot nr 2

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

now you're onto something

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

You are exactly correct in that Ahmadeinejad wants to bring about a massive war. His religious beliefs are beyond the average Jihadist. He is a 12er who believes that he can bring about the appearance of the 12th Imam. The 12th Imam is considered to be a prophet appointed by Allah who will appear after the world has been in chaos for three years. Ahmadeinejad feels that this war must be started at all costs to bring about the return of this Mahdi. There is not much you can do that will prevent this from taking place.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sentinel007

Yup thats the way I heard it to... Al the pieces of the puzzle are in place... all that is needed to start a MASSIVE war in that area is a spark... someone to fire the first bullet...

We live in interesting times to say the least

new topics

top topics

join