It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does ATS think of the NASAJim videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Probably has been discussed here before but what do you guys make of these odd videos and in particular this one

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Hulk Hogan]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
here you go:

Trying to put the video in for you, it may or may not work for whatever reason.

what are you getting at? this video means absoutely nothing to me. It reminds me of looking at a kaliedescope while my older brother played with a Darth Vader voice toy when we were kids.

Is it supposed to do something 'magical' to us? I guess I am not special because the magical being didn't materialize in front of me and start moving stuff around!

I hope you aren't letting on that this is real and what the guy is saying is fact.

What gives?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I didn't find it very effective either

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

School is out

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
/sighs

Man that deep voice...and for some reason I really don't trust looking at the screen with this symbols on it. So looking at this box instead while listening.

If this is all based on sounds, if one tones down the sound quite a bit and makes it a bit more static-y it would sound similar to the noise that is made when about to experience an Out of body moment. At least for me.

So to me this video seems like a play on shapes, sounds [that one experiences before Out of body moments.] and a deep voice to think they are concealing themselves. So just sounds like it was a tape to help people experience an Out of Body moment in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
Probably has been discussed here before but what do you guys make of these odd videos and in particular this one
www.youtube.com...

Dear Mr Hogan.....

It is an honour & privilege to reply to you.....I have been a huge fan of yours for years.

Regarding your video, sir.

Unfortunately it has been posted on here previously & it has been judged to be.....ummmmm..... "lacking".

I guess you could say it's the video equivalent of Vince McMahon trying to go a few rounds with the Hulkster!

I hope my reply has been helpful.

I also hope your liver.....ummm..... "trouble"..... is going OK.

Yours sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
here you go:

Trying to put the video in for you, it may or may not work for whatever reason.

what are you getting at? this video means absoutely nothing to me. It reminds me of looking at a kaliedescope while my older brother played with a Darth Vader voice toy when we were kids.

Is it supposed to do something 'magical' to us? I guess I am not special because the magical being didn't materialize in front of me and start moving stuff around!

I hope you aren't letting on that this is real and what the guy is saying is fact.

What gives?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by esteay812]
no i just thought the videos were interesting and weird

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
www.youtube.com...

Dear Mr Hogan.....

It is an honour & privilege to reply to you.....I have been a huge fan of yours for years.

Regarding your video, sir.

Unfortunately it has been posted on here previously & it has been judged to be.....ummmmm..... "lacking".

I guess you could say it's the video equivalent of Vince McMahon trying to go a few rounds with the Hulkster!

I hope my reply has been helpful.

I also hope your liver.....ummm..... "trouble"..... is going OK.

Yours sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

Thank you Mr Hogan.

I appreciate that, Mr Hogan.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i'm a bit concerned about the nature of this video . . .

i'm hesitant to watch it, at least for the moment . . .

[edit on 6/12/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Concerned like, you watch it and 7 days later you die or what?

It isn't really that cryptic, I hardly think a guy with a voice synthesizer has figured out how to alter our personal reality through using audio and video.

If he has I hope he uses it for other things than trying to make a leprachaun appear and move around our furniture for a couple hours.

It is interesting to wonder about this stuff, but to take it very serious might be a mistake.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm sure with enough drink or drugs inside you that video will show you many things.

Without them it's an annoying video...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

You really need to leave TNA and go back to the WWE

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

What a load of twaddle, why does he have to disguise his voice with this stuff?? I have to say Maybe Maybe Not that is probably THE best avatar profile pic i have ever seen here on ATS since 2006, awesome!

October

[edit on 12/6/10 by October]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by October

October.....

What a load of twaddle

Yup.....that about sums it up!

I have to say Maybe Maybe Not that is probably THE best avatar profile pic i have ever seen here on ATS since 2006, awesome!

Well thank you!!!

I went through several videos frame by frame until I found that dumb a_s expression.....

.....isn't it a beauty?

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's tingling... does that mean it's working?

top topics

join