It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies To Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Yeah, Israeli's with pictures of Saudi princes doing some very Un-Muslim things.
That's a whole new thread in itself.
Just what do the Al-Sauds have to gain from this?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

Yeah, Israeli's with pictures of Saudi princes doing some very Un-Muslim things.

What they get is a crazy not having nuclear missile pointing at them.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds like "lil' brother" needs a timeout from his tantrum to calm down before he get himself in over his head.

I wonder why this was "leaked". Maybe because of some of the information WikiLeaks would like to publish. Maybe they're laying the ground work or pulling a slight-of-hand distraction before certain regime-toppling, nation-building info get published that the rest of the world (including U.S. tax payers) won't like one bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen

You mean Netyanhu promised not to point one of his 500 nuclear missiles at Saudi Arabia if they help them destroy the imaginary nukes that Iran has? What else could you possibly mean?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

Maybe, maybe not.
Who's to say the House of Saud hasn't acquired a nuke or two of their own?
Certainly had the cash for all these years.
Maybe Israel has done a nuke deal with the Saudi's.
It has to be something real big.
To Muslims the land currently known as Saudi Arabia is holy land.
The main reason Bin-Laden declared war on the US was the building of Foreign Airbase's on holy land.
To allow Israel of all countries to fly through holy airspace to bomb a Muslim country whether Sunni or Shia is blasphemy and can only serve to re-enforce the charge of apostasy that will be leveled against the House of Saud.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OH I'M SORRY, THE DEATHSTAR WILL BE FULLY OPERATIONAL, YOUNG JEDI. We have all the chess peices in place and soon you will see the wrath of a FULLY OPERATIONAL SYSTEM. Fire at will. bye, bye iran. I say lets take off the veil. These lifestyles is so old, THUGS running around everywhere. I hope when we go over there that we can get rid of the old ways over there, so that IRANS ways will be like U.S.A is now. THEY NEED A CHANGE NOW. You know IRAN, you need a change of lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

Oh, saudi is doing this because they want isreal and iran to war it out so that they can clean up the two, when they are down.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

The main reason Bin-Laden declared war on the US was the building of Foreign Airbase's on holy land.

That is completely inaccurate. This is what you were told, I know, but it is wrong. In fact, the Bin Laden family made a killing (money) from the US bases built in Arabia.

That was just an excuse that was told to you by the powers that be, in order for you to buy the rest of their crap about the big bad boogie man.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer

Originally posted by jeffrybinladen

You mean Netyanhu promised not to point one of his 500 nuclear missiles at Saudi Arabia if they help them destroy the imaginary nukes that Iran has? What else could you possibly mean?

That too

What Israel and Kingdom does is their affair in Kuwait we try to be Switzerland make $$$......This thing with Iran & Israel prolly end up with reactor blown up just as Israel did with Saddam the more these 2 fight it's better for us.

Here i edit it further with analogy

What Kingdom does is like the little kid in playground run to the one bully and say see what blah blah did and go to the other bully and play same game.... eventually one of the bully has enough and can't stomach this.
So as you can see Iran play off the blockade threaten to protect ships in the Gaza blockade and of course they won't. Then Odrama stupidly sticks his big nose in giving Tehran exactly what they want. So Israel runs over to the royals and blah blah blah and gets permission.....and they keep doing this one upmanship until BOOM, bye bye reactor OR Odrama sticks his nose in AGAIN telling yahoo to settle down or no anti missile defense shipment.

we see this stuff years and years= all the time it's boring and predictable.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jeffrybinladen]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by ziggy1706

Dude: Not only would they use it to destroy Israel, they have stated such repeatedly. Problem is, we're considered the big satan, Israel is just the little satan.
Regarding proliferation of nuclear weapons, it was necessary to develop such a device based on a letter signed by Einstein, which stated that Germany and Japan were working on such a device, and the results of that research would produce a devestating weapon that would have ended the United States. In fact, both axis powers were within weeks of having a workable weapon, which would have been used on us.
Note that we haven't used one on an enemy since, despite several wars. We have been very restrained.
If you think that there aren't a host of nations that would use such a weapon on us if they had it, then you are misguided at best, and extremely ignorant at worst. Grow up.

It's nice to see at least one sane person in a Israel thread.

I wouldn't bother debating such a topic with the likes who usually come into these Israel threads tho. They tend to be a little "dim"

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here I give you a video this is about same stuff only Korea as an example same crud happens over there also. You would be smart and pay attention to my friend Mr. Obaid very wise man, look at his videos if you are bored, I almost fall asleep thinking on this so L@@k at video.

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think I'm stating to see Saudi Arabia's logic. They know that the US Russia and China would never use nukes other than the one nation that has them, and even then that's a low chance. But they know Iran would. Saudi Arabia would prefer that no crazy nations have nukes, as the US Russia and China are more trustworthy with those weapons.

Not to call them appeasers, but they are. But then again, that does not make them wrong nor bad. Appeasement here is for the better

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I guess I would want to know if Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies in that region. It would seem that Turkey and Iran are. But Saudi Arabia and Israel? Strange bedfellows. The Saudi Arabian government seem like a bunch of oil fat lay abouts. So rich that they don't care who they help, as long as they get left alone. How Arab is Saudi Arabia? I guess not Arab enough for Saudi Arabia to have claimed solidarity with Gaza, and to have condemned Israel for the actions (please correct me if I'm wrong). Weird.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hey Isreal, drop an e.m.p above iran. SIMPLE SOLUTION AND THE OIL IS SAFE. OK. Make them go back to the stone ages. They need to start over and be more like U.S.A. drop the veil, womens rights.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I think I'm stating to see Saudi Arabia's logic. They know that the US Russia and China would never use nukes other than the one nation that has them, and even then that's a low chance. But they know Iran would. Saudi Arabia would prefer that no crazy nations have nukes, as the US Russia and China are more trustworthy with those weapons.

Not to call them appeasers, but they are. But then again, that does not make them wrong nor bad. Appeasement here is for the better

Are you serious? The only country that has used nukes is the US and I'm sure that Israel would be far more trigger happy than Iran. Why Israel has been ultra aggressive and belligerent, Iran has not. Iran is also a signatory to the NNPT and have been cooperative with the IAEA while Israel has refused both. It is clear that Israel is the real danger to have nukes. To suggest otherwise is either pure ignorance or pure propaganda.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro

Ridiculously and dangerously simplistic statement. Let's compare the foreign affairs and military postures of nations to your bully-beating school days, and use them for a model of statecraft and national comportment. Brilliant.

No offence,but
Thing is,the way our beloved "leaders" behave on the global scale is often very similar to such school boy bully tactics.
Thats why things can often get out of control,IMO.
We are seeing this exact behaviour today in many forms on the global stage.
School boy bully tactics is where its at,and always has been sadly.
We have yet to rise above such techniques as a species.
Sad but true.
Sorry if this is off topic,

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Isreal is the agressor and will shoot. Maybe an E.M.P first. Just get it over with will they.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
I would've thought Saudi Arabia would take Iran's side before Israel's. Damn lyin' MSM. I just don't see Israel attacking Iran anytime soon though. I very well may be wrong but right now, I don't see it. I am in America though, so I got no pony in this race.

Saudi Arabia would never take Iran's side. There is lot of animosity between S.Arabia and Iran due to their religious beliefs. It has to do something with Sunni and Shiite. That is the reason why Iran helped U.S.A in Iraq war against Taliban and Al-Queda. I have read various reports that S.arabia treats Iranian people badly when they visit S.Arabia for their pilgrim in one of their holy sites.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Kingdom denies airspace reports

arabnews.com

By ARAB NEWS

Published: Jun 13, 2010 00:03 Updated: Jun 13, 2010 00:03

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia denied Saturday foreign media reports suggesting that it has permitted Israel to use its airspace to launch attacks against Iran.

In a statement to the Saudi Press Agency, an official source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said: "Saudi Arabia has noticed some false claims in some British media that it has permitted Israel to launch attacks on Iran using its airspace."

The source added that the Kingdom has reiterated its clear stance that it will never allow anyone to use its airspace or territory to attack any other country.

The source also said it is appropriate that the Kingdom should apply this principle on Israel with which it has no relations.
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join