Saudi Arabia Gives Israel Clear Skies To Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

And your point is? As everything Ahmadinejad said was spot on.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by TSawyer

Do you even read or watch the news?.www.google.com...

How does this relate to you saying/implying that he threatened to destroy Israel with nukes? Where is the phrase or sentence where he threatened to destroy Israel with nukes? Why are you giving me an article which is entirely irrelevant and does not provide proof for your claims? You might as well not say anything on the internet if you can't back it up with unilateral facts. You might as well not say anything if you're only going to dig up an entirely different article to back it up. Is the word "doom" a synonym of nuclear attack? What other non-logical made-up thing are you going to imply or accuse someone of next? If you're going to accuse someone of something, at least be good at lying about your sources.

Nobody ever threatened Israel with nukes. Nobody.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Indeed it is all coming together.

The letter from the Saudi Prince, warning of a disgruntled population rising against the monarchy makes sense now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry if this had been mentioned but the penny dropped for me as soon as I read this thread.

I think for the first time I can confidently say to ATS ''THIS IS BIG!!!''

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

exactly.. makes perfect sense nowdont it.. as well as the 3 israeli subs off the iranian coast..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Saudi is concerned because the country knows once we pull from Iraq, then Iran will take over Iraq, a land they have fought for many decades, and once they take over Iraq, Saudi and Kuwait will be very vulernable. Now Saudi has someone to do the fighting for them.
[edit on 12-6-2010 by greyman_10]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by greyman_10]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

Don't forget my prediction of something happening July 3rd.... it's getting closer.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

You have a belief system, and if anything doesn't fit it, you pretend it doesn't exist. You're like the guy who gets caught on with a hooker riding him who's caught by his wife and says "what other women?" No use for further discussion. I've proven my point. You may stick your head back in the sand now.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by winston_jones

Do you even read or watch the news?.www.google.com...

If there's anything of particular significance in that piece I missed it. What's your point?

I believe the 'significance' of the linked article was to show Ahmad's most recent reference to Israel's 'doom'.

The notion that Israel is on course for self-destruction is neither new nor controversial.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It doesn't surprise me in the least to hear that the bandit House of Saud will allow ISRAELI aircraft to fly over their airspace to bomb a fellow Muslim country.
I think Al-Qaeda and the Wahhabi's will want to overthrow them very soon now that this has been disclosed.
I can't wait to hear what the other Muslim countries have to say about this.
And as previous posters have stated it puts the remarks of the Saudi prince in a new and understandable light.
One to watch me thinks.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Can WW3 Start already? Im sick of all the posturing around.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Exactly. When I was a kid, if somebody pushed me, I hit them. Right in the snot locker. This made it certain that the next day, or for the rest of the year, I wouldn't have the same problem. Now we have a generation of bedwetting appeasers who spend their lives on "conflict resolution" rather than living. Just knock the crap out of the bad guys and get on with life. Peace through strength.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

An all out war cannot happen. maybe an air war, but Iran is essentially Iraq's military x2. So... shock an awe with just more soldiers?

The US would not want to get involved. But if they did, well, Iran would be destroyed.

At most, you'll have Iran-Israel air combat. That's about it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Exactly. When I was a kid, if somebody pushed me, I hit them. Right in the snot locker. This made it certain that the next day, or for the rest of the year, I wouldn't have the same problem. Now we have a generation of bedwetting appeasers who spend their lives on "conflict resolution" rather than living. Just knock the crap out of the bad guys and get on with life. Peace through strength.

Hey hey hey...I never said who I thought was the bad guy in all of this and im not going to say because everyone loves them so much

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisrand
reply to post by Tgautier13

Could you supply any supporting evidence to your claim for Biderburg authorizing this strike?

Here's some, For you, To check out.

Source

Video

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

A narrow corridor across their land eh? Okey dokey...it will be like shooting fish in a barrel! Especially, if no permission has been given for deviation from the 'narrow corridor'.

Iran just covers the entrance and area near the corridor and shoot down anything that moves...nice of S.A. to narrow down the area the bastards jets will be coming from!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that YOU are the bad guy, or are you too full of yourself to find fault in the way you go about handling things?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
It doesn't surprise me in the least to hear that the bandit House of Saud will allow ISRAELI aircraft to fly over their airspace to bomb a fellow Muslim country.
I think Al-Qaeda and the Wahhabi's will want to overthrow them very soon now that this has been disclosed.
I can't wait to hear what the other Muslim countries have to say about this.
And as previous posters have stated it puts the remarks of the Saudi prince in a new and understandable light.
One to watch me thinks.

Its mad isn't it- I think the house of Saud has been paying off extremists in the Kingdom,to basically do what ever they want,as long as its not in Saudi.
They are sure to be pissed off with this deal with Israel indeed I bet.
Home to roost for the nutters!

I also wonder how Israel secured the deal,I know the house of saud does not want Iran to become a strong power with nukes etc,but I bet the meeting would have been very interesting to have watched...
Maybe the Israelis have secured some pictures of princes doing naughty things...Who knows?

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Here we go with the sensitive crowd

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Ridiculously and dangerously simplistic statement. Let's compare the foreign affairs and military postures of nations to your bully-beating school days, and use them for a model of statecraft and national comportment. Brilliant.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
GOOD we can't stand Iran either btw BP is in bed with Iran so don't feel so bad when jewish jets kill reactor and secret nuke research site we know exist. Also never fool yourself Iran wants A bomb and will if not already have 1.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join