It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Malachy's Final Papal Prophecy Approaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

St. Malachy's Final Papal Prophecy Approaches

There have been hundreds of prophecies about popes throughout the centuries, some coming true and some not. But the most interesting series of prophecies outside of Nostradamus was probably the prognostication of St. Malachy O'Morgair, former Archbishop of Armagh, Ireland. The story of Malachy is intertwined with prophecy of eerie accuracy, and according to his own writings they outline what many say will be the end of the world. St. Malachy was visiting Pope Innocent II in 1139 when suddenly he entered a strange trance in which he suddenly declared that he had deep personal knowledge of each pope that would come to pass leading up all the way to the end times of the papacy and possibly even the end of the world. As with most prophecies, he spoke in almost riddling terms of the popes by name, calling Pope Paul VI 'Flos Florum' or the flower of flowers. Paul VI's coat of arms bore three lilies. Of course this in itself could have been changed after the prophecy was made, so the strange accuracy of the next name, Pope John Paul I who ascended to the papacy in 1978 was dubbed 'De medietate Lunae.' Of course when he ascended no one knew why St. Malachy had dubbed him "Pope of the half moon." When John Paul died one month later, many were shocked to discover the moon phase had shifted from one half of the moon to another. It was the shortest reign in history. Next came 'De labore Solis' meaning "Out of the Labor of the Sun." This was significant too, since he had been born during a solar eclipse.

Source

My Comments
After reading this i thought to myself wow,he may have spoke in riddles but he was still pretty accurate if the interpretations of his words were exact. And now that thiers only 2 popes left on the list makes me wonder if and when they prophecy will be fulfilled.

Kind Regard's
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We'll have to wait and see if the next pope is going to be Peter the Roman...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkrunner

Oh yes we will have to wait. But i got a feeling it wont be too long.

new topics

join