It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch: SOLUTION to Oil Spill !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Please S&F... needs ATTENTION!

Six week SOLUTION to Oil Spill !!!

This is one the best solution I've heard so far on how to stop the spread of the oil. We all know the numbers that BP are presenting is NOT the actual number and if we don't act NOW the life of the animals, middle class economy, weather pattern, our health all will be damaged dramatically.

Here's a solution to our problem...

This was also mentioned on C2C few days ago by some caller, I've also heard many other suggestions on how to stop this... in fact BP website has gotten tens of thousands of suggestions... yet they refuse to try anything but their own attempt.

Sadly they've ALREADY attempted multiple failed attempts to try to stop this.. as seen here..

Similar situation (although much easier to deal with then the depth we're at now), yet KNOWING this did NOT work in the past they tried it again... and again... and still failed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conspiracy comes to .... WHY...

- Why try same old methods, if we know it doesn't work! Waste time?

- Why NOT try something people suggested, so far there has been thousands of suggestions (on their own website), one ought to worth a try, especially if it costs a lot less then what they have already spent?

- Why not try the above method?

- Why HIDE the true numbers of oil spill? What's with the secrecy?

- Why has the technology in safety aspect has NOT improved, yet the drilling and finding oil has moved up with all technological advancements?

- Why did Bush administration REMOVED this $500,000 safety regulation? While the make billions a day, what's a one time $500,000?

- Why lie about the safety measure they took?
www.youtube.com...

Anyhow I got too many questions not enough answers... that only leads to say.. they HAD and HAVE options, yet they'e not taking... causing more delay as if they WANT this to happen.

My Conspiracy bells are going off... something tells me this was an inside job, what I haven't figured out.. other then collapsing the economy for all those fishing towns.. also taking away the pensioners that are invested with them, this has a long chain of economic reactions that will damage ultimately US the PEOPLE... what else are they trying to achieve by this?

Also what's your thought on the proposed solution (microbes)?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I think it's crazy that the oil spill is hardly ever on the teli. People around the globe really need to see it. Hey can ATS put commercials on the teli?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CoachSlamYou

I've also notice that.. not even on NEWS sites, kinda shove down to bottom of the page with small link to the articles and update.. THE WORST thing so far happened to our planet, yet NO ONE is really talking about it on MSM... so pathetic... and now all this talk about media blackout...?!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the post, amazing! This should be on the front page here so as to get some exposure. I can't believe this hasn't been brought up anywhere, has it been forgotten about? Surely some of those involved in that 80's incident have been weighing in on this current crisis, no?

The only thing I can think of as far as a barrier to this idea, is that there isn't enough profit margin in the manufacturing of the product, or like hemp is to Dupont, this natural solution threatens the chemical or other related clean up industries, therefore it is kept from mainstream, or their exists the sadistic notion they don't want this cleaned up expediently.

Maybe put "MUST SEE SOLUTION TO OIL SPILL" in the title!

S&F for the awareness!

peace

[edit on 11-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I also was surprised, this has NOT come up... just weird.. I'm hoping we can S&F so people become aware.. that there is ONE solution that we know WILL WORK... and the more people talk about it.. the more pressure BP has to deal with to start recovering... but as I mentioned above... I don't think they want us to recover from this...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just nickname me wetblanket.

oh, they know about microbes all right
the feds have prevented the states from doing anything on their own.
say what!
oh, they might bring in the 13 countries that offered to help
but they won't let the states help?
bp is even in charge of the coat guard

it isn't a "spill".
they aren't going to "waste" money when they know it is all a drop in the bucket of a RAGING VOLCANO of oil.

the pipe will be scoured out in about a mounth and the amount will increase to beyond astronomical. there will be no way to stop it
they have plumes opening up 20 miles from the spill
there is oil at such depths the microbes can't survive

there are all sorts of reasons why they won't do normal things
corporate reasons mostly, but in a way pragmatic
this is why I have been so pessimistic of late on this subject, and pounding it out to people.
there is a sick logic to their actions
corporations are "GOLEMS"
a kabalistic
termen.wikipedia.org...

serious commentators are thinking a nuke might seal it up.
the Russians had a similar spill and it worked for them
that was on dry land.
This is a MILE down
the oil is twice the temp of boiling water
the water is a hair above freezing

tax payers are the pay uppers for the insurance for shoreline properties (guv supplied)
not corporations
so the big guys don't care about shore line property
they are not invested in paying
only collecting from disaster

corporatios and CEOs can be abandoned to bankrupcy
the bankers ( like goldman sachs ) are selling derivitves like crazy short selling everthing that will lose.
bp bought a clean up company and they own the dipersant company that manufactures "Core"xant
goddess "Core" is also SHIVA the destroyer in one of her three aspects
core corps correct corpse corpus etc refering to tha nephelim goddes who "made" man
see also the word MA and its variation around the world...
the elite are funny that way - 911, 777 same idea, you know)

eugenics is the plan
"Xsilent! This will work wonderfully! Heh HEh HEH!
agenda 21

sadly,
I wish microbes would work
but i think the only microbes that they will use will be to clean up US

I hate this feeling of being in a slow mo nightmare
it is looking like an extinction level event.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Mods, is there any way we can get this on the front page? It is AS important as anything I've seen regarding the spill(geyser). I think this idea warrants some mega-exposure!

Thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Mods, is there any way we can get this on the front page? It is AS important as anything I've seen regarding the spill(geyser). I think this idea warrants some mega-exposure!

Thanks

I totally agree, I've never heard of this method of cleaning up oil, and this really needs to get this out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They could put a wedding ring on it , and it would stop putting out ...

Yea yea , okay , I know ...

Just thought I'd lighten things up a little .

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

It would a nice feature in the new ATS... allow URGENT threads to become more visible...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
It's really sad that this thread hasn't gone anywhere yet, and it seems to be a proven fix on this oil situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oil Eating MicroRobes

It seems their worried about it not surviving past a depth of 3,300 feet, but what's the issue about using it on the surface and in the swamps?

new topics

top topics

join