It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book By Firearms Expert Claims 3 Shooters With 5 Total Shots Killed Kennedy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

A retired military officer and firearms expert disputes the official conclusion of the Warren Commission, which stated that Oswald, as the lone gunman, fired three shots at President Kennedy. In a never before offered detailed ballistics analysis of the event the author explains that five shots were actually fired at the president, by three shooters in Dealey Plaza. Additionally, a detailed frame study of the Zapruder film, included in the work, indicates the crucial frames when the shots were taken by the shooters.

In his conclusions, as a result of a three-year study of the president's shooting, Mr. Martin attests that the evidence shows that the first gunman took one shot, with the second and third gunmen taking two shots each. He has also discovered that different caliber rifles were used for the first, third and fifth and final shot. The book also exposes the many contradictions and fallacies contained in the Warren Report, regarding the shooting of our president. Additionally, it also explains why it can be concluded that the "magic bullet" found in Parkland Memorial Hospital was evidence planted after the fact, to directly incriminate Oswald in the murder of the president.

Full Story

This guy is a retired military officer with 35 years experience as a firearms expert. He claims that NONE of the shots could have come from the claimed position of Lee Harvey Oswald and offers a shot tracing technique he claims will infallibly prove that none of the shots came from the book depository.

He says the Warren Commission knew they had not provided proof and also that they knew they framed an innocent man. He says for this reason, all of them should have been held accountable as accessories after the fact.

The books name is JFK. Analysis of a Shooting, and is subtitled; "The Ultimate Ballistics Truth Exposed."

This sounds extremely interesting, and it looks like I have some more reading to do.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We went from 1 shooter to the more popular theory of two shooters.

Now we are at 3 shooters.

I think with how many "experts" who have weighed in that we will never truly know the answer to the question. All we are doing now is kicking a dead horse. No, that is not a referance to Kennedy being dead.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
True. We may never know the truth or full truth about this. But this guy does describe a new shot tracing method that hasn't been used before in previous investigations of Kennedy's assassination. He then challenges the government and other experts to use this procedure and see if they come to the same conclusions he did.

We already know our government won't come to the same conclusions, but I really would be interested to know what other experts thought after using this method this guy describes.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I follow the 1 shooter theory so I'm not that excited about this new theory. Not because I might be wrong, but because I think this is him trying to make a few bucks.

Bullets do some crazy things when it strikes something and I think some people just don't get that.

He might be right, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

I couldn't agree more. I have seen some very weird injuries from bullets. I have also seen someone be hit by a bullet they fired themselves at a drive-by shooting of a house. It bounced off of the house and hit the shooter.

Those bullets are almost always severely damaged though, and most know, the magic bullet, also called the pristine bullet had very little damage to it. It would be almost impossible for a bullet that had at least 6 impacts to it to have this little damage.

I'm leaving out the fact that it also supposedly made at least 2 90 degree turns in the process too. I have never believed in the single bullet theory. Or a single shooter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ea34dbc6c42.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
From the movie "Shooter" :

Mr. Rate: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Nick Memphis: You know this for a fact?

Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel.

Everyone who isn't in a mind-fog of denial knows that Kennedy wasn't killed by Oswald.

Considering this, what does it mean for America today?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I own a number of firearms. I once pulled a .308 bullet from its case to see how easy it was to deform the bullet.

I tossed the bullet in the air and it it with a baseball bat. The bat was moving perhaps 30-50 mph. The bullet was hit on the meplat, deforming the nose significantly.

I don't see how a bullet moving 2000 feet per second could pass through bone and tissue and end up looking like the "magic bullet." That thing was fired into cotton wadding, not Kennedy.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

Exactly. And the "magic bullet" supposedly hit Kennedy in the back, made a 90 degree turn, went into his neck, made another 90 degree turn, came out his neck, went through the front seat, hit Governor Connolly in the back severing his spinal cord. It then stopped for coffee, send 2 text messages, and a Tweet, they hadn't even been invented yet, but somehow this bullet did them both. Passed through the Governors arm, back out of his arm and into his leg.

It then rolled out of his leg at exactly the correct moment in the ER for everyone to see and find it. Yes, I have read and seen partially that the bullet is deformed some on the back end of it, and a little on the other side, but not near enough to substantiate all the claims made by Warren.

In this book the author makes the claim and says he can also prove that claim that the President and the Governor were not only hit by multiple shots instead of a single "magic bullet" but that they were also of a different caliber.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And don't forget, unless I'm mistaken, that bullet was found on kennedy's stretcher.

new topics

top topics

join