It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Get him to the Greek" a review

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Frist of let me say that "Get him to the Greek" was a funny movie.
However this is an adult movie with nudity, sexual references, acts and very raunchy profane dialog that might make the
more faint hearted cringe a tad. Also lots of drug references. The performances by Russel Brand and Jonah Hill were engaging. The film was cast, directed, written, filmed very well and there was some truly laugh out loud moments.
And spending time laughing with a loved one is always preferable to watching the planet self destruct.

1/2 dancing clowns

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You said everything I wanted to say. But I also wanted to add that for those of you that don't know, this is a spin-off sequel of sorts of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".. but you don't need to have seen that first.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
You said everything I wanted to say. But I also wanted to add that for those of you that don't know, this is a spin-off sequel of sorts of "Forgetting Sarah Marshall".. but you don't need to have seen that first.

Yeah I knew Russell Brands character for FSM was getting his own spin off, but what I want to know, is Jonah Hills character the same from FSM?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Chukkles]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Just wanted to say thanks for all your movie review, Whaaa.

I always read them, and they're always appreciated.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I loved this movie. It was raunchy, definitely not a movie for young kids. My favorite scene was when they were in the strip club towards the end

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
reply to post by whaaa

Just wanted to say thanks for all your movie review, Whaaa.

I always read them, and they're always appreciated.

TheAssoc.

Thank you! I also need to give credit to my GF as she helps with the reviews but isn't an ATS member.

We also do a movie review show for our local cable public access.

top topics

join