It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Plots to Make Tea Party Appear Racist, Uneducated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
You guys might find this article interesting. According to the author, quotes from several websites show that at least some of the racist/offensive signs at Tea Party gatherings were intentionally made by liberal "infiltrators."

Remember a while back when the liberal media tried to portray the Tea Party as racist? The main focus of the Main Stream Media was the perception that Tea Partiers would say racial or outlandish things. Countering this claim, many Tea Partiers believed that those who incited violence or hatred were plants.

He then goes on to quote several comments and discussions on large websites that support sneaking into Tea Parties. Read the article here.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ineverknew]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The current administration is wrong. They will do what they can to cause upheaval to any rival.
I better stop here so that I don't receive another warning or get censored.
S&F

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think the Tea Party manage to do this all on their very own - no plots needed, though I could comprehend why this would need to be optimized.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You mean infiltrated by people like Dale Robertson?

washingtonindependent.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by debunky]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
You mean infiltrated by people like Dale Robertson?

washingtonindependent.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by debunky]

That dirty no-good liberal! Making the rest of the sound-minded tea party look bad!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
- Used as a disparaging term for a member of any socially, economically, or politically deprived group of people.

EDIT - And how pitiful that the completely true message on the sign is ignored to instead go into the stupid argument over who is racist and who isn't. I don't care if he is racist or not, if he is wanting changes in our political structure, I'm with it. If the Tea Party ever became a huge movement, I would expect some people who dislike other races involved as well. Do we not have plenty of "Republicans" and "Democrats" that are eventually leaked out as racist? And for god's sake, I hate taking part in the "Racism Witch Hunt" because all it is is "Let's find a white person to defame because he had a slip of the tongue!" It almost never serves any other purpose.

But for those that really bought into this, have fun keeping the two party system controlled by one puppet master who also has strings to control the MSM. It's right in front of you.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

new topics

top topics

join