It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, U.S. agree on nature of Gaza flotilla probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Their main contact has been U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

This is the man that said.

"I am a Zionist," stated Senator Biden. "You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist."

wakeupfromyourslumber.com...

How can anyone expect a fair, unbiased investigation now???
This man has declared his allegiance, not with the US but as a Zionist. He should be charged with treason...An American was murdered in this raid...

www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'm at pains to understand what this has to do with the US at all.

This was an incident in international waters involving an international community. The US will hardly be unbiased. Talk about a loaded deck. Biden is a moron. The world should discount the findings of such an inquiry.

Side Note: Have you noticed that if you change one vowel, Zion is an anagram of Nazi?

IRM

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Side Note: Have you noticed that if you change one vowel, Zion is an anagram of Nazi?

Thats kinda pushing it a bit...

Like" Take the L out out LOVER and its OVER"
Actually mine makes more sense

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

LOL!.. and if you take the F out of fart, it becomes an art!

On topic:

The zion thing was tongue in cheek.. hence the laughing emoticon! Admittedly, my sarcasm is often lost in translation.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Did you expect anything else?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d1c3b7de982.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Some of the news reports taken on the boat as it comes under fire before the boarding party lands might cast new light on the subject.

They were freaking people out using lazer scopes that put red dots on people from the guns and obama is with us or with the terrorist on this one so he had better choose his side carfully.

Did you know if you open up a 16gb pen drive and take out the insides then it's not much bigger than a stamp and can carry ten hours worth of compressed video recording.

Iserail you can bet would had searched high and low to try to stop any news footage leaving the ship in a desperate attempt to rig the story but trying to find something so small on any of the 600 pasengers looked like it becamse impossible so the world will get to see the full story at last.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Obama is the president...He alone can chose who represents the US in this matter..

He chose Biden, so where does Obama stand??

All the rhetoric about him going hard on Israel is squashed by this one act..

new topics

top topics

join