It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophic Fatal Levels of Toxic & Volatile Organic Compounds & Advice to Leave Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Someone on my FB list transcribed an interview he listened to yesterday on the Alex Jones show with someone called Pastor Lindsey Williams, described as BP Alaskan Pipeline insider. The poster headed his transcript with a sensationalist title advising people to get out of Florida right now due to what's going on .

you tube link to the interview

Facebook page with the Transcript

HERE IS THE ENTIRE TEXT THE GUY ON FB WROTE IN CASE HIS PAGE CAN'T BE ACCESSED FOR SOME REASON...

*BREAKING!* LEAVE FLORIDA NOW! RE: British Petroleum Deep Horizon OIL SPILL! Oil is NOT biggest danger! DRILLED DEPTH of 30,000 feet below 5,000-ft deep sea floor brought ***CATASTROPHIC FATAL*** LEVELS of TOXIC VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS!!!

THIS INFO is from TODAY's episode of the Alex Jones show, AN INTERVIEW with BP Alaskan Pipeline INSIDER Chaplain, Pastor Lindsey Williams reading an official EPA report:

(Side note: Visit Alex Jones' website infowars.com... and watch Lindsey Williams' GREAT Documentary videos now free on Google Video titled "The Next 12 Months" and "The Energy Non-Crisis"..

REPORT: THE OIL EMISSIONS are NOT THE BIG DANGER!!!

The OIL STRIKE by the Deep Water Horizon rig, in ADDITION to the ABIOTIC (organic) OIL now pouring from the drill hole at a rate of 4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION) GALLONS per day, is ALSO EMITTING the following TOXIC CHEMICALS at an ASTOUNDING RATE of 20,000 to 70,000 POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH (psi) amounts...

CATASTROPHIC PROPORTIONS!!!

Notable VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS now being leaked from the hole:

(Items 1-3 as read by Lindsey Williams from his copy of this week's unreleased (handed to him) EPA report):

1. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) being emitted at levels of 1,200 PARTS PER BILLION (ppb) into the surrounding Gulf water (AND into the AIR ABOVE the surface, once it surfaces due to density issues) - KNOWN levels which are considered "safe" for human life are = ONLY 5-10 ppb;

2. Benzene (C6H6) being emitted at levels of 3,000 ppb (human safe levels = ONLY 0-4 ppb);

3. Methylene Chloride (aka DCM / dichloromethane CH2Cl2) being emitted at levels of 3,400 ppb (human safe levels at BELOW

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
PLW: BP has tried everything in their power to stop this well, tried every scientific measure ... but there is only 1 thing that can stop this and its a nuclear device ... BUT ... if we angle drill and put in a nuke device and blow what is there, if we get success we will be the heroes of the world, chaplain i am scared ... if we explode that device and this strata of oil, if we fail and we rupture that strata further than what it currently is and plumes are 25 miles away ... if we fail, i don't even wanna think about it

AJ: All other natural wells are filling back up due to abiotic wells below them. They [originally] did think the wells were from natural rotting life ...

AJ: Caller Terry in Ohio who's been a petroleum engineer for 25 years and worked for Halliburton...

Terry, Halliburton engineer caller: "I've been talking about this ever since i heard it happened. i have even told my wife, the only way you be able to stop anything since you got all the wreckage and pipe down on top of the well site ...all scattered all over, down there... You have to think its connected to everything down there, as it would bring it all down ... i even said the only option you would have would be to set off a small nuclear bomb. but things i would do to seal the well, you know, to cauterize it ... But first of all, you know, i told... like i was telling others... 5,000 feet deep in water, the temperature level down there is almost subzero - its really cold down there, and you really have to figure PSI of salt water at 9 pounds per gallon at 5,000 ft deep... so you take the weight of salt water and pressure at 5,000 feet + temperature factor... And so you have to overcome all those things, so you have to determine what size nuke to cauterize this thing. It's almost impossible to figure.

AJ: All these fissures, 2 or 3 or more, 4-6 miles away pluming up - is high pressure pluming up, now eroding the casing - will it blast a bigger and bigger opening, and get worse?

Terry, Halliburton engineer caller: What really started fissures, they already began when you had the blow out, different safety measures were in place, even the blow out preventers would hold back the pressure on that. The well practically "fracked" itself in terms of directional fractures, you know the pressure will go to the place of least resistance ...

AJ: Define what "fracking" is. And what did you think of what Lindsey said about pressures?

Terry, Halliburton engineer caller: When you are going that deep into mantle it is very easy to come into contact with an oil and gas source but at same time the molten lava and inner earth pressures

AJ: They could have hit a batholyph - magma bubble which rises into higher layers of crust

Terry, Halliburton engineer caller: you know about all them tar patties people have been finding in the sands of Pensacola, Florida? Well, them things, the extreme pressure and oil and gas pressure is heated ... it's so hot that it is coming up out of the ground under extreme pressure. And when it hits that cold water it begins to cool just like a lava flow when it hits the ocean

AJ: When we come back, we'll ask ... Besides the oil, what is all that brown and green stuff coming out?

(break)

J: A "batholyph" - normally the crust of the earth is 20,000 feet thick. An active volcano is just where the crust gets hulled out by a magma chamber or batholyph and magma makes it to the surface. There is a rounded area in Austin, Texas, which is a batholyph. The magma pushes the crust up, and over time it erodes away, and then you have a perfectly round dome of frozen lava / cooled magma.

AJ: We know that the Russians, when their deep land strikes kill a bunch of people, they just sweep it under the rug...

AJ: Dr. Stan Monteith out in California knew who Pastor Lindsey Williams was, and all Lindsay's predictions have come true.

PLW: that petroleum geologist backed up all you had to say. it looks like they drilled into a "batholyph".

PLW: Senator Bill Nelson, the Democrat from Florida, appeared yesterday on MSNBC (on cable/satellite TV) - Andrea Mitchell interviewed him. He said oil is seeping up from the sea bed.

PLW: The report from NOAA this week: Chris Baltimore of Houston (REUTERS): "UX" experts investigating reports of underseas plumes on Tuesday, conserved reports of the presence of levels of oil beneath the surface. They confirm the presence of subsurface oil... underseas plumes... That caller was exactly right. Undoubtedly whenever this extreme pressure of 20,000 psi burst the pipe, it probably burst it at numerous points between the drilled depth and the top of the sea floor, leaking as far as 20 miles away. The NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association) has now confirmed plumes 20 miles away - this means it has fractured in many spots.

AJ: a "lacholith" [sp?] = still molten lava. people said this strike looked like a volcano

PLW: the black oil in water of gulf is not ... NOT ... the greatest danger!! we are not being told by our president and congressmen ... the black oil is just destroying wild life and beaches and marshlands and coral reefs. what comes out with the oil: this is causing death of humans and unborn babies. most people think that only oil comes out - this is not true

PLW: I'm reading right from the EPA report which was released just this week: the EPA went to gulf, made tests, found THE MOST TOXIC compounds and gases are in the air, and they are flammable and TOXIC!

PLW: The EPA is hiding this! Volatile organic compounds in air in gulf! [this stuff is now floating] in the atmosphere [heading east toward Florida]

PLW: hydrogen sulfide - allowed levels according to EPA 5-10 PARTS PER BILLION (ppb). They tested over the last few days in the gulf air, winds are now carrying this to the shore: tested levels this past week presently: 1,200 ppb

PLW: benzene - allowed safe levels: 0-4 ppb. current tests going to shore: 3,000 ppb. Dangers: causes malignancies and CANCER, deformed babies, and respiratory problems, exposure to low levels of benzene: causes dizziness, drowsiness, tremors, unconsciousness ... And the long effects: damage in the bone marrow, blood problems, weakens the immune system; targets your organs, kidneys, lungs, and brain.

PLW: methylene chloride: airborne safe levels 61 ppb. current levels 3,000 to 3,400 ppb!

PLW: Americans in Florida are now breathing ALL of this stuff!!

PLW: And if we had a hurricane ... a hurricane could carry this stuff all the way up the east coast and no hospital system in the world could treat this stuff

AJ: the only good news is that some of this stuff might become a little bit diluted in the water or the air as it comes out? Anyway you slice it, it is a catastrophe. What did your source say about nukes?

PLW: my source was scared to death. He said the only way to stop this is to use a nuclear device. i could hear the fear in his voice. because of the deep strata BP drilled into and extreme pressure and what happened to the pipe, it would take months via drilling at an angle, to be able to do it. what frightens [my source] the most is if we use a nuke, we might succeed. But if we DON'T succeed, we crack that strata further and it will never be stopped and it will flow like this and even more FOR EVER!

AJ: [Reading here...] Vanadium, atomic number 23, is a soft, silver-grey, ductile transition metal... I have unconfirmed reports, coming in from my email. This emailer's friend is a toxicologist from the EPA, an official asking all consultants and researchers, and they are asking about Vanadium. Reporting extremely high levels of vanadium... And upper management is upset because they have no info about Vanadium exposure, and there was only 1 study done. It is highly toxic.

PLW: You might get an EPA consultant to call in.

AJ: Lindsay, did you ever hear anything from your source about Vanadium?

PLW: No i did not hear about Vanadium. I will contact my source each week, and next time, I'll ask him about Vanadium. I just made a new emergency DVD, just out this week... about the BP Gulf Disaster.

Caller from Louisiana: the info may not be as good as what you just had there but i can just tell you some of the things i saw. i know that they have the time line for the explosion and i know that the first name up there as work done by Halliburton ... within 20 hours of injecting minerals into the well they had gas problems and in 20 hours later the explosion occurred. they have standard procedures to handle venting and it is the first time in history all 3 safety measures failed. it was just explained to me by people who do do this for a living...

AJ: Caller, what... You're just a separate contractor? So, mega record pressure. What is a normal pressure?

PLW: At Prudhoe Bay they had 1,500 psi - a pretty good pressure. To get 20,000 would blow anything any human company has ever developed, on the face of this earth.

Louisiana caller: my end was cleanup. Some examples of things I saw: they were ready to deploy 1,500 feet of lanyard boom. But they said someone had to count it. They moved it from boat to boat. After 5 days they could have deployed it after counting it ... I do know that another excellent oil [garbled] could have been hit

(Commercial break: Alex goes on a long rant on Freedom of Speech, after the commercial break. He talks a little bit about how E-Bay temporarily disabled his store account over "hate speech" crap, him having criticized Hitler)

AJ: Lindsay tell them how to get your new emergency DVD about the BP Gulf Oil disaster

PLW: You can order it here:
1-888-799-6111
Or go to this website,
ProphecyClub.com...

** show is now over, it goes into overdrive (re-streams did not carry the overdrive portion ... sadly)

--- END ---

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It would be a fitting poetic end to the human race if this happens, 2012 Roland Emmrich style. After over a century of burning coal and oil and natural gas, polluting the planet with complete disregard, we keep plunging our needles deeper into the Earth, until one day the Earth gives us everything she's got - ALL AT ONCE. Oil floods the ocean, breaking down the ecosystem, which throws the entire climate and food chain into a chaotic breakdown. Atmospheric oxygen levels start dropping, people living at higher elevations begin to have difficulty breathing, and it continues to drop.

It would be appropriate too, because the end of the world would happen in a way that no one had ever expected or imagined.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
HI Cosmic pixie...

If you would just read my star charts!! You might have an answer.

I am from Wales!!!!

PLease help me find my history.

I am a revolutionary, I find my battles wisely and you have to help me.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Lindsay tell them how to get your new emergency DVD about the BP Gulf Oil disaster

You have got to be kidding me....

Run for your lives after buying his dvd.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Lindsay tell them how to get your new emergency DVD about the BP Gulf Oil disaster

You have got to be kidding me....

Run for your lives after buying his dvd.

Ok, the guy has a DVD for sale. This doesn't necessarily mean everything he's said is BS

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

NO but he does have a point, a very good point!

Alex Jones is proffiting from his tall tales.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
No of course it doesn't mean what he says is a lie so he can sell dvds to make money.

However it does put into question his motivation for sharing anything he knows..he isn't doing it to be helpful is he? He is doing it for all the the people who will order his dvd and make him a nice bundle.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Do you think earth would kill herself in order to get rid of us? I dont think so, she hasnt suicidal tendencies like we do.

Killing the ecosystem would hurt her as well as us, shell propably find another way to teach us a lesson.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I don't know but I found a way to live without money so hit me up if you are interested.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
OK Pixie thanx for a good topic, heres a ton of bricks.

The four corners of the earth are not Israel but the Galapagos which is directlhy south of New Orleans. It is the four corners because it is at the equator and where the winter solstice meets. December 21 a date we are all familiar with.

They are the four corners because that is where the earth is most vulnerable and can be literally split apart, it becomes the rise of Atlantis, which also becomes a rise in magic and the occult.

It is a transition because now the sun sets in the west but some day it will set in the east. That is because history repeats itself and even galaxies repeat themselves in some fashion but wheen a magnetic pole is reversed it becomes the opposite and that is why the sun will set in the east. However in this event the earth may very well change its poles rendering this post irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Some of this, about the gases makes since.

I live in the panhandle of Florida, 5min from beautiful white sandy beaches and emerald green waters. Anyway. My Sister started working for a local gas station near the beach, 3rd shift and she started making friends with the regulars.

A woman started coming in a few times aweek, starting some time in May, exhasted, and natually my Sister started a conversation. The woman goes on to tell her that she was basically working for the Government, and her job....measure chemical and biological readings in the air. She would drive back and forth and she had some sort of equiptment in her trunk, taking readings and samples She also said she wasn't really supposed to be taking about it, but she said, &$#* it. The woman even went as far as to show my sister her trunk and some of her equiptment.

I never made the connection til tonight, that maybe this is what is was about. I just thought in my nieve way the oil was was toxic..oops.

I am not saying these guys are on the up and up, but its just a little weird how this woman is here and they are saying this

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamlizzyb
Some of this, about the gases makes since.

I never made the connection til tonight, that maybe this is what is was about. I just thought in my nieve way the oil was was toxic..oops.

I am not saying these guys are on the up and up, but its just a little weird how this woman is here and they are saying this

It looks like your niece has been talking to some key personel but to be frank I couldn't realy decipher your post...
Did the woman infact say some stuff to your niece, and if so, WHAT? Or was your niece simply shown the instruments without explanation...?

I hope all goes well for you and your family living so close to the source..

Good luck

top topics

join