It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unseen HD Footage From GAZA floatilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Unseen HD Footage From GAZA floatilla

tc.indymedia.org

June 10: Previously Unseen Gaza Freedom Flotilla Footage Released at UN
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
about time we experienced what actually happened from a non-idf/israeli perspective.

WHO: Iara Lee, a filmmaker from Cultures of Resistance (www.culturesofresistance.org) who was one of a small number of Americans aboard the Mavi Marmara when it was attacked by Israeli forces. Despite having her equipment confiscated, she was able to smuggle back to the U.S. an hour of footage taken aboard the ship.

WHAT: Statement by Lee followed by the first screening of the raw footage in its entirety. The footage shows the mood and the activities on board the Mavi Marmara in the time leading up to the attack, including a walk through the ship, and the immediate reaction of the passengers during the attack. Lee will take questions from the press after the screening.

WHEN: Thursday, June 10, 4pm EST.

tc.indymedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11/6/10 by FuGGer]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
wow just watched the first minute of it, and it seems as if the IDF picked off a activist with a sniper attack *based from the blood on the ladder long before they started boarding*. Gotta finish it now

Lets hope this video makes it to the msm before it gets erased forever.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by BiGGz]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This video showed a few significant aspects of the incident, at least from my initial viewing. The first being that people were shot. At least two of those injured were shot, according to their wounds. Another thing, that laser dot that was scanning the deck. It could have been a laser pointer for anything, including a less-than-lethal weapon, however given the fact that at least two people were shot before the boarding party, I would assume that the laser was in fact an aiming device for a fire-arm.

The second thing that this video shows, is cannon fire, or at least you can hear it. The last thing that this video shows is that the vessel was indeed stopped. They were not charging the Israeli ships or showing non-compliance through refusing to stop.

This is what I observed from my initial viewing of this footage. I'm sure one could pick up on more or less significance from watching this video closer but that's what I picked up from the initial viewing.

--airspoon

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this.

those poor people did nothing to deserve this, I am glad the truth is starting to come out even as israel attempted to block it from happening.

Israel is a vile nation, to attack people who only have slingshots and life jackets to defend themselves.

Scum, they are SCUM!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm speechless.

I can't find any word describing my feelings.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
was my first time seeing a freshly deceased person (after cpr) in HD...
and the other guy that was shot looked very calm...or was he in shock...its not like on tv when you scream and shout...

just wished there were subtitles so i can understand what they were saying...

top topics

join