It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know Google's ultimate goal ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Thanks for the informative post. Any idea who is pumping money into Google?

Also, I am not sure what you mean when you say that ATS will not be affected. Can you clarify and elaborate please.

Well - researchers more involved than myself have posted good evidence of the CIA venture capital fronts which helped Google get off the ground.

Also Google is "allowed" to share NASA's landing strips - all sorts of Tax Breaks for their server facilities, etc. etc.. etc...

The problem with Fascism/Corporatism is that it's a conspiracy born of mutual incestuous self interest - The Corporation wants more profit and less competition - the Government wants more power and centralized control - so it is a no brainer for the two to work together to eliminate the "competition".

This is exactly what happened with the Military Industrial Complex right after WWII. And Eisenhower got p.o.'d enough to publicly warn us about it.

So while some seed funding likely came directly from our intelligence agencies - from now on - it's simply about legislating exemptions and competitive advantages for Google - with the trade off that Google will do the Govt. a solid whenever they need it.

And posters above have correctly pointed out how Google will become the MS of Information Brokers - eventually - in partnership with ever increasing Govt. regulation - turning the Internet into little more than your controlled (and contrived) cable TV.

You will get the tiered service you are willing to pay for - and the majority of citizens won't pay the extra money for the larger less censored access.

In theory sites like ATS and Infowars and WMD and AFP won't be totally blocked from all users - but breaking information from them will be ever so subtely buried - and only the most savy users will be ablt to keep up with the latest info.

TPTB don't normally like to completely remove sites like ATS - because they would rather deal with the minority opposition they already know - and completely destroying such sites directly will just lead to a new - and less predictible site to take it's place.

And the fact that none of the sites I mentioned above allow one to organize with thier fellow man - makes those in control pleased to allow this little crackpot corner to exist - since it channels our righteous rage and disipates it rather than allowing it to boil over in and become a rallying point in our real lives.

Before the popularity of the modern Internet - many publications - many of which you can still find in your B&M book store - served much the same purpose - and were thus allowed to operate despite the fact that they - quite explictly- exposed much corruption in the American and Foreign Govt.'s

Even though this is all knew - in many ways - it's same as it ever was...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Well - researchers more involved than myself have posted good evidence of the CIA venture capital fronts which helped Google get off the ground.

So while some seed funding likely came directly from our intelligence agencies - from now on - it's simply about legislating exemptions and competitive advantages for Google - with the trade off that Google will do the Govt. a solid whenever they need it.

And posters above have correctly pointed out how Google will become the MS of Information Brokers - eventually - in partnership with ever increasing Govt. regulation - turning the Internet into little more than your controlled (and contrived) cable TV.

TPTB don't normally like to completely remove sites like ATS - because they would rather deal with the minority opposition they already know - and completely destroying such sites directly will just lead to a new - and less predictible site to take it's place.

And the fact that none of the sites I mentioned above allow one to organize with thier fellow man - makes those in control pleased to allow this little crackpot corner to exist - since it channels our righteous rage and disipates it rather than allowing it to boil over in and become a rallying point in our real lives.

Very clearly elaborated. Thanks for that.

Now I understand what you mean about ATS. Sites like this are not really a threat to TPTB who treat them as "the devil you know". They only represent minority views and act as a place to let off steam but otherwise toally harmless to PTB. Very much a case of armchair revolutionaries who cannot organise any opposition.

I can also fully appreciate the notion of competitive advantage being offered to Google and other organisations.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It was interesting reading that you can request to have your property removed from Google maps. Has anyone ever tried this? I wonder how many hoops you'd have to jump through to make it happen??

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden
It was interesting reading that you can request to have your property removed from Google maps. Has anyone ever tried this? I wonder how many hoops you'd have to jump through to make it happen??

I am sure it will be a very complicated and time-consuming process. For a start you would probably need to identify yourself and give proof of who you are. Would be nice indeed to hear from someone who has succeeded in doing it.

What if an action group was formed, consisting of a large group of people, and everyone in that group approached Google to request the removal of their property. That would certainly make the news and raise a public debate. In addition it would put a spanner in their works if millions of people around the world did the same thing. Needless to say , they would react just the same as Scientology does. They would tract and threaten the key activists.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ovenden

I am sure it will be a very complicated and time-consuming process. For a start you would probably need to identify yourself and give proof of who you are. Would be nice indeed to hear from someone who has succeeded in doing it.

What if an action group was formed, consisting of a large number of people, and everyone in that group approached Google to request the removal of their property. That would certainly make the news and raise a public debate. In addition it would put a spanner in their works if millions of people around the world did the same thing. Needless to say , they would react just the same as Scientology does. They would tract and threaten the key activists.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Thank you for asking this question

Google is after Artificial General Intelligence... aka Strong AI... aka 'Skynet', in their own words! And they're lock step with the military in this pursuit.

All the info can be found right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What if an action group was formed, consisting of a large group of people, and everyone in that group approached Google to request the removal of their property. That would certainly make the news and raise a public debate. In addition it would put a spanner in their works if millions of people around the world did the same thing. Needless to say , they would react just the same as Scientology does. They would tract and threaten the key activists.

I was actually pondering on the exact same thing. It would be amazing to see a large collective of people step forward and refuse to have their houses on Google. Though I'm sure it would be a pain-staking process it certainly would be interesting to see how the media portrays it. No doubt anybody involved would be painted as a conspiracy nutter with newspaper on their windows and tin foil on their heads.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ovenden]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
reply to post by crowdedskies

Thank you for asking this question

Google is after Artificial General Intelligence... aka Strong AI... aka 'Skynet', in their own words! And they're lock step with the military in this pursuit.

All the info can be found right here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

Thanks for putting it in perspective. That is very much how it seems. A giant monster being created from the minds of the multitude.

Many thanks also for the link and the multiple links it contains.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by crowdedskies]

<< 1   >>

join