It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with the Fake Postive News today Latey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have noticed a trend of fake positive news been popped up by the western mainstream news, for example here are the stories been posted on the news, by the media

www.news.com.au...

markets rise after bernanke comments? come on that's ridiculous, heres another one as of today

www.reuters.com...

The euro EUR= advanced more than 1 percent against the dollar as strong demand in a Spanish bond auction eased concerns about how the country will fund its large debt and in response to the Chinese data. [ID:nN10216302]

U.S. stocks have been closely tied to the euro's movement as investors use the currency as a barometer for confidence in the euro-zone economy.

and this is the most funniest one yet i have seen
www.google.com...

NEW YORK — Stocks surged Thursday after reports on the U.S. job market and Chinese exports lifted anxiety about the global economic recovery.

So in there words there is no economic Financial Collapse everything is fine right?
you know every time the markets go up they always find an excuse of some sort to say to the people that everything's nice.

But in reality its not.

CNN Claims
money.cnn.com...

And finally here is another one
www.marketwatch.com...

U.S. stocks raced higher Thursday as Europe's common currency gained ground and after China reported its exports jumped much more than anticipated in May, offsetting some of the global concerns plaguing Wall Street.

i highly find that unlikely

noticed on that marketwatch, where it says that Dow holds line atop 10,000, some here AboveTopSecret suggested they are only playing like this, cause they don't want it go the market down even further, so in other words its all a game.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I always find MarketWatch particularly amusing, they have these kind of articles every day and the funniest thing is everyone always mocks them in the comments section.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Drudge had article showing jobless claims UP 6000, then I turn on CNBC, and they say they are down. It might have been semantics driven with cnbc using "new" jobless claims, instead of total, but you get the point.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If you follow the market sites every day you see a trend.

Monday: Market fall on worries over EU debt.
Tuesday: Market rises on optimism over EU Debt.
Wednesday: Markets fall on worries recovery is stalling, job losses.
Thursday: Markets rise on news in job markets, exports.
Friday: Markets fall on export, debt worries.

It's all a bunch of BS. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have never, ever, not once, read a realistic reason as to market movement .. there is always some off the wall obscure rationalizing as to how the market could fluctuate.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes but it all adds to the excitment and even better if it has flashing lights and makes a noise when it pays out well much like you would exspect from a one arm bandit don't you think.

Trouble is whilst i was playing the machine the manager changed the notice that read 'Cash you chips in here' and added the words ' for amero's' so can you lend me the bus fair home please

When i get into debt they take my car, my home and shirt off my back but when the goverment gets into debt it just produces more gambling chips and no one say nothing.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It is all a house of cards built on lies. If people were to learn the truth the whole thing would fall apart so they lie about this and that to keep people in while only the true insiders are the ones making all the big bucks.

Its the same with the oil spill all lies.

911 lies..

UFO lies...

unemployment going down? Lies!!

They lie about everything. The government and big buisness are like the person who starts telling small lies and then has to tell bigger lies to hide the smaller lies and then even bigger lies to hide all the others. If we ever found out the whole truth we would have a massive civil war but they will lie till the day they die.

Added- Oh and I forgot, they will make up lies about others trying to find out the truth, or kill them if they get to close to something big.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Trudge]

top topics

join