It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we wake up to the threat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I found this article on the Anti War site, and found it very thought provoking.

And before I am castigated by various and sundry, I am NOT anti-Semite, anti-Jewish, or particularly anti-Israeli. I will agree that I am anti-Zionist. I think that like the US, and many other countries the Israelis have had their government hi-jacked from under them.

Our Enemies, the Israelis

When will we wake up to the threat?

by Justin Raimondo, June 07, 2010

One of my readers, in the comments section below, wrote the following in response to my last column on Israel’s hijacking of the Gaza flotilla: “Again I ask the question: What do the Israelis have on our politicians that makes them such whores? Dirty pictures? Threats of withholding campaign contributions? It’s really embarrassing as well as infuriating to see congress with its collective pants down around their legislative ankles just waiting for Israel to do it again.” Not that there’s anything wrong with that … Well, actually, there is a lot wrong with that, but, in any case, what’s the answer to this question? Again and again Israel has outraged the world, and even many of its most dedicated supporters, by its actions: multiple invasions of Lebanon, “incursions” into Gaza and the West Bank, the ever-expanding settlements, the vicious racism and tribalism that characterizes the present ultra-rightist government of Benjamin Netanyahu, which includes the openly racist and fascist party of the thuggish Avigdor Lieberman – the list of Israel’s sins is a long one, and that’s going back but a few years.

Source: original.antiwar.com...

Also how our own government is giving in on the US citizen kill in the flotilla was brought out in a separate article. Title is:

This Says It All

Israelis kill American – Joe Biden says: "What's the big deal?"
by Justin Raimondo, June 04, 2010

Source: original.antiwar.com...

What I want to know is this insanity ever going to end? Whats next?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by barkingdogamato

I would put money on the idea that the Israelis have been running call-girl rings and probably have pictures and videos of most of illustrious congress critters in very compromising positions, if indeed not in fuzzy pink handcuffs.
Either that or have taken the first-born child of each and are holding them hostage. You can choose the more likely scenario for yourselves.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

new topics

join