posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:31 AM
Im not sure what forum to post this in so feel free to move wherever.
I was talking with a few friends about how America is today. The talk "average joe's" came up and we started thinking....is there really an average
joe anymore? It kind of looks like there's not the "average" American anymore.
We were talking and came up with a few new "joe's of today" I guess is the best way to say it.
1. The joe that believes everything the goverment/news corps(cnn, fox, ect) says and does without making their own personal decisions. They let the
goverment decide for them.
2. The joe that believes the same as # 1, but thinks for himself and agrees with the goverment/news corps.
3. The joe that dosent care. Watches American Idol 24/7. Oblivious to world events.
4. The joe that thinks for themself and makes their own decisons - dosent let goverment/news corps make decisions for them.
5. The joe that is in-between/waking up - dosent know what to believe yet, but is attempting.
Thats basically what me and my friends came up with. What are yalls thoughts on this?