It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason for Chemtrails: Being Used to Inoculate the Public??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have always been interested in the subject of chem-trails, ever since I heard about it 8 or 9 yrs ago.

There are many theories out there about what they are being used for. They range from preventing global warming to depopulation. The latter is what I will be discussing here.

One of the biggest problems with the depopulation theory for chem-trails is the question "why aren't large numbers of people dying"?

Of course some people have respiratory issues because of chem-trails and some contract a form of skin disease...but not really an effective means of depopulation.

Now lets think about this for a second: What if the chem-trails are being used to inoculate the world population?

Suppose they have two chemicals that react violently with each other and would cause instant death if combined in the human body.

Lets say they first spray chemical "A" for about 10-25 years. No one dies during this process but our bodies get used to inhaling this chemical, and our blood begins to circulate this harmless agent through our blood stream.

Then after they have inoculated us with chemical "A", They begin spraying Chemical "B".

This results in the almost instantaneous death of everyone who inhales the chemical being spread thru the world. (of course the elite will have antidotes that will keep them alive and well)

Can this theory be plausible? Could we be in phase 1 of a planned MASS depopulation effort that is being played out on the global scale?

Your thoughts and input are greatly appreciated, Thanks for reading!!

--GeminiSky

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
How in the world would you innoculate anything or disperse any chemicals with the water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines?
Here is some info for you

Q: Where do contrails form?
A: Contrails are human-induced clouds that usually form at very high altitudes (usually above 8 km - about 26,000 ft) where the air is extremely cold (less than -40ºC). Because of this, contrails form not when an airplane is taking off or landing, but while it is at cruise altitude. (Exceptions occur in places like Alaska and Canada, where very cold air is sometimes found near the ground.) Thus, people who live under major air traffic routes, not people who live near major airports, are those who will see the most contrails. (However, some major airports are also under major air traffic routes, which can lead to confusion.) You can use an Appleman chart to predict contrail formation for your area. Of course, a contrail cannot form if no airplane passes through.

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

Are there different types of contrails?
Contrails are all made of the same materials and are formed in the same way, but exist for different lengths of time. Because of the differences in contrail "life-spans", contrails can be divided into three groups: short-lived, persistent (non-spreading), and persistent spreading. See the Contrail Formation Guide for more information on how contrails form.

Short-lived contrails look like short white lines following along behind the plane, disappearing almost as fast as the airplane goes across the sky, perhaps lasting only a few minutes or less. The air that the airplane is passing through is somewhat moist, and there is only a small amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. The ice particles that do form quickly return again to a vapor state.

Persistent (non-spreading) contrails look like long white lines that remain visible after the airplane has disappeared. This shows that the air where the airplane is flying is quite humid, and there is a large amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. Persistent contrails can be further divided into two classes: those that spread and those that don't. Persistent contrails look like long, narrow white pencil-lines across the sky.

Persistent spreading contrails look like long, broad, fuzzy white lines. This is the type most likely to affect climate because they cover a larger area and last longer than short-lived or persistent contrails.

Contrail cousins are things that look like contrails but actually arise from a different physical process. For example, under the right conditions you will see vapor trails form from the wingtips of a jet on takeoff or landing. This phenomenon results from a decrease in pressure and temperature in the wingtip vortex. If conditions are right, liquid water drops form inside the vortex and make it visible. These evaporate very quickly after they form.
Can contrails move, or do they stay in the location where they were formed?
Because contrails are formed at high altitudes where the winds are usually very strong, they will move away from the area where they originated. Often, when we look up into the sky, we will see old persistent contrails that formed far away but moved overhead because of the wind.
How are contrails different from other clouds?
Contrails are "human-induced" clouds since they are formed by water vapor condensing and freezing on particles from airplane exhaust. Contrails are always made of ice particles, due to the very cold temperatures at high altitude. Other types of clouds can be formed by water vapor that condenses on particles which are present in the atmosphere due to many sources, such as from volcanoes or dust storms, not specifically from aircraft exhaust. Those clouds are sometimes made of water droplets, and sometimes ice crystals, depending on the temperature where they form.

Contrails only form at very high altitudes (usually above 8 km) where the air is extremely cold (less than -40 degrees C). Other clouds can form at a range of altitudes, from very close to the ground, such as fog, to very high off the ground, such as cirrus clouds.
When were contrails first observed?
Contrails were first noticed during high-altitude flights in the 1920's. However, interest in contrails really blossomed during WWII when bombers could be sighted from miles away. In fact, numerous WWII veteran accounts tell of problems to aviation due to massive contrail formations. Planes could not find their targets, and sometimes collided with each other. In 1953, a scientist named H. Appleman published a chart that can be used to determine when a jet airplane would or would not produce a contrail.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Why would they be dispersing two chemicals? Why not just one to kill everyone? I think chemtrails are an absolute paranoid fantasy/hoax, but even if they weren't it would be a hell of a lot easier (IMO) to just contaminate the food supply/drugs/water/ nuke everyone.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
You guys arguing that chem trails are a hoax are trying too hard...

What if they are trying to stimulate the markets for Big Pharma? Isn't interesting that we have all these seasonal illnesses that everyone needs to run to the doctor and get flu shots, prescriptions, or over the counter stuff? This to me is more plausible since there is profit involved.

Or perhaps they are spraying something the makes the population docile and just want to relax and have fun and not worry about all the crap going on.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

Now lets think about this for a second: What if the chem-trails are being used to inoculate the world population?

Suppose they have two chemicals that react violently with each other and would cause instant death if combined in the human body.

Then why do they spray them over the oceans but not over Africa or India?

Or are they only interested in killing people who live under areas of heavy commerical air traffic where popuatiion growth is lowest?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

www.geotimes.org...

Boe is a cloud seeder who works for a private company called Weather Modifi-cation, Inc., but don’t use the term “weather modification” around him. “It sounds like we are changing weather patterns — moving clouds or creating clouds or something — and we’re not doing any of that,” he says. “We’re taking what God gives us and seeing if we can nudge it into a more efficient mode.”

That time period was the heyday of U.S. weather modification research, says Joe Golden, a senior research scientist at the University of Colorado’s Cooperative Institute for Research in the Environmental Sciences, who worked on Stormfury, starting as a graduate student in the early 1960s. Led by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and supported by the U.S. Navy, Stormfury in the end had controversial results that would foreshadow the problems to come for the research area.

www.naiwmc.org...

www.naiwmc.org...

These sites are claiming to modify the weather and give examples of how they want us to believe they do it.

So I would not make claim as to them not spraying stuff into the air.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Air currents carry the compounds inland

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ACTS 2:38]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

How in the world would you innoculate anything or disperse any chemicals with the water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines?

Regular jet contrails do not linger in the air all day like chem trails. How come the jets at the airports don't leave these trails? How many times have you seen military jets not leaving any lingering trail?

So why do some jets not leave trails and others do? The only logical answer is they are on purpose. So what is thier purpose then? And why are so many of them criss crossing the skies almost every day. It is not just normal air traffic because they don't leave trails? It's not to fight global warming becuase we know that is a hoax. So what is it then?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Why would they spray it 10-30K feet in the air when they could simply put it in the water?

The reason why so many folks attack chemtrails is that it really is one of the easiest hoaxes to debunk. There are hundreds of thousands of people who work in the meteorological and aviation field or are hobbyists who know that there is nothing to this topic other then internet rumor. When thought about logically, or the logistics of such an operation, it really falls apart quickly. There are also a number members on here who were firm believers in chemtrails at one time, but after reading and researching the facts now post with the opposite view.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

You didn't answer my questions. I have done the research also.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Regular jet contrails do not linger in the air all day like chem trails. How come the jets at the airports don't leave these trails?

I used to work on commercial aircraft at an international airport, and I have seen those same aircraft leave persistent contrails.

So why do some jets not leave trails and others do?

Because they are flying through differing air masses with differing temperature and humidity levels. The atmosphere is dynamic, it is not constant.

And why are so many of them criss crossing the skies almost every day.

They cross because they fly in intersecting VOR radio beacons and airways.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I live near a major airport and never see them leave persistent trails like that. Why don't they leave them when taking off then? Is it because they can turn them off and on hmmm?

When you have the same jets checkerboarding the sky all day it is not radio vectoring of normal traffic.

Air pressure makes little difference the jets either leave the trails or they don't. If they do it is on purpose. Nice try but no cigar.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I live near a major airport and never see them leave persistent trails like that.

I used to live about 10 miles to the north of our airports main approach corridor into runways 360L&R. There were constantly persistent contrails over my house when it was cold and humid enough.

Why don't they leave them when taking off then?

Because the surface temperature and the ambient temperature from the ground is usually to warm for contrails to persist at lower altitudes such as when taking off or landing.

Is it because they can turn them off and on hmmm?

There is nothing to turn on or off, there are no chemicals loaded on aircraft with the exception of JP-8, Skydrol, Oil, Potable water, and blue toilet water. None of those chemicals are ever dispersed outside the aircraft with the exception of JP-8 being vented in the case of an emergency landing.

When you have the same jets checkerboarding the sky all day it is not radio vectoring of normal traffic.

Checker-boarding is simply two or more jets crossing paths on intersecting VORs.

Air pressure makes little difference the jets either leave the trails or they don't.

That is correct, air pressure has no effect on contrail persistence, its temperature and humidity.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Fairly obvious who has actually done the research here.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ACTS 2:38

These sites are claiming to modify the weather and give examples of how they want us to believe they do it.

So I would not make claim as to them not spraying stuff into the air.

They want us to beleive they do because they are selling a product. It's questionable whether cloud seeding really works as well as is claimed, but it's big business in the USA ..... And obviously they spray into pre-existing clouds to (try and) make it rain.

However, that has nothing to do with what people call chemtrails which occur at much higher altitudes, occur in clear sky and may on occasion result in manmade high level clouds (cirrus, cirrostratus) being formed (such clouds do not and cannot produce rain).

Regular jet contrails do not linger in the air all day like chem trails.

Well that's a bit like claiming tigers don't have stripes and therefore the great big orange cat with black stripes you saw at the zoo couldn't have been a tiger ......... regular jet contrails have always lingered in the air, depending on atmospheric conditions.

How come the jets at the airports don't leave these trails?

Because they are at lower altitude - you only get contrails at low temperature. Although in theory they can form at ground level if it's really, really, really cold.

How many times have you seen military jets not leaving any lingering trail?

I've never seen a military jet leave a lingering trail! But here in the UK most military jets we see are coming in to land/take off from an airfield so tend to be at much lower altitude than the New York to Paris airliner that's producing a persistent contrail.

So why do some jets not leave trails and others do?

Why can you see your breathe on some days but not on others?

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Regular jet contrails do not linger in the air all day like chem trails. How come the jets at the airports don't leave these trails? How many times have you seen military jets not leaving any lingering trail?

So why do some jets not leave trails and others do? The only logical answer is they are on purpose. So what is thier purpose then? And why are so many of them criss crossing the skies almost every day. It is not just normal air traffic because they don't leave trails? It's not to fight global warming becuase we know that is a hoax. So what is it then?

You did not really read what i posted did you? Read what i posted follow the links and it will be explained for you. Contrails are formed under certian weather and temp conditions.
here ill repost it for you, if it is hard to read i can make pictures for you.

Are there different types of contrails?
Contrails are all made of the same materials and are formed in the same way, but exist for different lengths of time. Because of the differences in contrail "life-spans", contrails can be divided into three groups: short-lived, persistent (non-spreading), and persistent spreading. See the Contrail Formation Guide for more information on how contrails form.

Short-lived contrails look like short white lines following along behind the plane, disappearing almost as fast as the airplane goes across the sky, perhaps lasting only a few minutes or less. The air that the airplane is passing through is somewhat moist, and there is only a small amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. The ice particles that do form quickly return again to a vapor state.

Persistent (non-spreading) contrails look like long white lines that remain visible after the airplane has disappeared. This shows that the air where the airplane is flying is quite humid, and there is a large amount of water vapor available to form a contrail. Persistent contrails can be further divided into two classes: those that spread and those that don't. Persistent contrails look like long, narrow white pencil-lines across the sky.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Two jets same height one leaving chemtrail the other contrail that disappears normally:
www.youtube.com...

How to prove to yourself there are chemtrails:
www.rense.com...

Air quality tests after spraying:
www.rense.com...
www.holmestead.ca...

High levels of barium found among other toxins:
www.youtube.com...

Oh and by the way my breath when it freezes in cold weather doesn't linger all day in the air it disappears right away... Kind of like a jet contrail

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I wouldn't pin too many of my 'hopes' on the amateurs who make those YouTube videos:

Two jets same height one leaving chemtrail the other contrail that disappears normally:
www.youtube.com...

The mere fact that ONE jet is leaving a different contrail than the other indicates they are NOT at the same 'height'. (Let's be more exact, and use the word "altitude").

Based on the narration by the videographer, I'm guessing he's in Europe somewhere?

There are plenty of other threads that have pointed out the very, very busy skies in European airspace, and this includes the UK and Ireland as well.

There are sites that I can link, once I remember their addresses, and people can see for themselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, after an exhaustive search
I found some others, not the one I was thinking of:

The entire planet ---

The continental USA ---

And a prettier one ---

A video of the UK, similar to these, was posted by Stars15k in another thread...can't seem to find it, yet....

[edit on 11 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh and by the way my breath when it freezes in cold weather doesn't linger all day in the air it disappears right away... Kind of like a jet contrail

Do you see your breathe every day of the year? Does it vary according to the weather?

And have you ever been out when it's -35c to see what happens then?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join