It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot caught on thermal cam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

New footage taken with a thermal camera by Bigfoot researcher Michael Greene has been released online.

BFRO head Matthew Moneymaker stated that the footage was "the most important footage of a Sasquatch since Paterson/ Gimlin film taken over 40 years ago."

LINK

Hope this hasnt done the rounds here yet, could be some hiker or hunter or another hoax!.

CaF

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Saw this a few days ago.
www.cryptomundo.com...
The link inclues an interview with Mike Greene, he set up the camera that took the video.

The link also includes more information and a longer version of the video.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Thanks for that link, do you have an opinion on what it might be?.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's probably just a pot-smoker, ducking in the woods to get stoned or something to that affect.

--airspoon

[edit on 9-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Catch_a_Fire

Not really at this point.
Ill need to check into it a bit more.
Hopefully more evidence pops up and some analysis.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
It's probably just a pot-smoker, ducking in the woods to get stoned or something to that affect.

--airspoon

lmao....Big Foot tokin' on some doob. Right.
My question is, why does the, uh, "bipedal mammal" keep rocking back & forth from behind the tree?
Weird.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Definitely interesting, though it's impossible to rule out the chance that it is a person. Too bad there wasn't a trailcam set up in that same location as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hard to tell what that is. I honestly have no clue....could be anything really.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Hard to tell what that is. I honestly have no clue....could be anything really.

What he said. You can barely make out an arm, which would make it a bipedal mammal, but other than that, the odds are on a pot smoker or something related.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Odds are on the pot smoker theory...

Or maybe sabotage?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
wait a minute...you should have better super slueth ability than that...there's two of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I had realised there was two.......not the first time i watched it though, was more of a quick glance lol.

Looking at the clip again im not so sure its hunters as you cant see them carrying anything you would hunt with. Walkers/hikers would probably have backpacks on and i cant make out one of those either.

The 'pot smoker's' theory may be true

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sorry but that is too vague to say it's bigfoot.
My gosh even the clear Patterson footage is disputable.
Looks like a couple of drunk hikers to me, or a guy taking a leak by a tree..(trying to figure out the rocking motion).

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by airspoon

--airspoon

lmao....Big Foot tokin' on some doob. Right.
My question is, why does the, uh, "bipedal mammal" keep rocking back & forth from behind the tree?
Weird.

In Bigfoot sightings this "rocking back and forth" is one of the hallmarks...sometimes described as swaying etc.

No one knows why.

Not neccessarily a believer, but looked deeply into the topic once.

First thing to exclude is bears eating/picking blueberries. Bears do stand on two legs at times and have even been seen walking in the wild for brief distances.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
well the only way well finly have proff is when foot locker finly gets his foot size wouldnt it be a rite if bigfoot has a size 11 wide . would have to rename him small foot lolol
as for the video looks like one guy sitting one guy standing who has had one to many
Or maybe Mr foot got a hold of some fermented berrys?Or better yet he is a pot head after having found a guys stash and consuming it that would explane bigfoot seen swaying alot ever forest has a stash someware lol
[edit on 10-6-2010 by xxcalbier]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If you think this a bigfoot sighting then the next step is to search the area for clues such as hair samples, or tracks. This video looks like you are more likely to find trash from kids than anything else.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Looks to me to be two creatures.

One smaller one, or a similar size only sitting down, reaching out towards the left, while the bigger upright creature moves over it, whilist the smaller one freezes for the entire time the bigger creature moves back and forth.

Perhaps a female(picking berries or whatever) & a larger male (rocking back and forth could be a mating ritual)

Other than that, if the first creature isn't a creature it would have to be a shadow of the bigger creature, even though the "shadow" remains still whilst the bigger creature moves back and forth.

edit: its not the big creatures shadow, his shadow is on the right, seen towards the end of the clip.

So I wonder...what is that first thing that is moving around on the left of the upright creature?

The creature on the gound is reaching out with "her?" right hand and picking foliage and putting it in its mouth.

Some more observations

...it seems like the video "skps" between the 10s and 11s mark.
If it does, then the two creatures could be one and the same.
First it was crouched down picking foiliage, then caught up and checked out the people watching him.

I just don't know why the film jumped ahead/skipped between the 10s and 11s mark.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Solofront]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Solofront

You make some good points, i think the 'skip' in the video is maybe where it was shortened. Foxmulder gave another link which included the full length clip and interviews.

CaF

[edit on 11/6/2010 by Catch_a_Fire]

top topics

join