It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration Involved in the Planning of the Attack on the Flotilla?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Was the Obama Administration involved in the Planning of the Israeli Attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla?

globalresearch.ca

The raids on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, bear the mark of previous Israeli operations directed against unarmed civilians. It is a well established modus operandi of Israeli military-intelligence operations, which is tacitly supported by the US administration.

The killing of civilians is intended to trigger a response by Palestinian resistance forces, which in turn justifies Israeli retaliation (on "humanitarian" grounds) as well as a process of military escalation. The logic of this process was contained in Ariel Sharon`s "Operation Justified Vengeance" (also referred to as the "Dagan Plan") initiated at the outset the Sharon government in 2001.

The op-ed piece goes on to discuss Rahm Emmanuel's possible direct involvement with the planning and how this was a premeditated attack whose sole purpose was to raise the tensions in the Middle East to a point where Israel would be justified in attacking Iran.

I don't know if any of this is true or not but found the implications very provocative and worthy of discussion. I think the following ATS thread lends credence to the motive for attacking the flotilla:

abovetopsecret.com: Osama in Iran

The intelligence for which the thread is based on comes from an Israeli news source which also accuses Turkey of knowing Osama has been in Iran all along. I find this more than convenient given the timing and the information should be approached with a skeptical mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
*bump*

Three flags, no replies

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It does make sense! As previously mentioned by the OP Isreal has been looking for an excuse to attack Iran. The worrying thing is extend that Isreal would go to in order to provoke the Iranians.

join