It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Shot The Flotilla Dr.'s When They Were Returning The Unharmed Soldiers They Had Disarmed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Wow, this is huge.

We already knew that the protesters had disarmed IDF soldiers AFTER watching their friends get killed, and hid or threw the weapons in the water.

That shows no matter what, only ONE side came ready to murder that day, I'll call it the peaceful side.

Kenneth O'Keefe, former US marine and veteran of Desert Storm, said he could have killed many soldiers, as he had a captured israeli gun in his hand.

Instead he took the REAL bullets out and hid the pistol as one of his friends threw an assault rifle overboard, as THEY ARE NOT MURDERERS.

Yes, their are "real" suicide bombers, many paid, blackmailed and/or trained by Mossad Al CIAda and CIA, but also real Muslim people who have had enough of oppression and have nothing left trying to strike back the only way they can.

THESE WERE NOT THOSE PEOPLE, DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES!

So they restrain the soldiers they capture, perform basic first aid, and end up releasing the captured war criminals back to their friends.

HOWEVER, the Dr.'s who brought the disarmed soldiers back to the IDF were shot!

Then as we all know the israelis, "God's chosen people", went on to leave them cuffed for over 24 hours, kicked bullet wounds, and treated the women and elderly like hardened Al CIAda terrorists.

He also talks about how they faked pictures, but that's what stood out for me!

I can't believe that after releasing war criminals back to their army, the Dr.s were SHOT as a thank you.

-----

I know there are a Christians and all around good people on this forum who defend israel, but even faced with imminent danger, would "God's Children" act this way?

Would they deny formula for babies and treat women like dogs?

I know Muslims have MANY problems too, especially with a woman's rights, but does that mean that "God's Chosen People" can act that way against these women too?

Israels disregard of not only international laws but their own GOD's laws never ceases to amaze me!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by At0mZer0

I know there are a Christians and all around good people on this forum who defend israel, but even faced with imminent danger, would "God's Children" act this way?

Would they deny formula for babies and treat women like dogs?

I know Muslims have MANY problems too, especially with a woman's rights, but does that mean that "God's Chosen People" can act that way against these women too?

Israels disregard of not only international laws but their own GOD's laws never ceases to amaze me!

I think I can speak for most of the Jewish-American community when I say that Israel, in its current incarnation, represents absolutely nothing of what Judaism is supposed to be.

Yes, there are American and European Jews who still support the rogue state of Israel. There will always be. However, with each passing atrocity more and more are waking up to the fact that this criminal government is tarnishing our name in the international community. More are recognizing that the actions of Israel do not cooperate with the beliefs of the Jewish faith. Soon Israel will have no supporters, as even those of their own faith are starting to turn against them.

And with good reason.

I can't say for sure what possesses the Israelis to act in such a fashion. I have a few theories but I think a healthy dose of religious zealotry, combined with a self-imposed feeling of superiority is to blame. Israelis truly feel they are more deserving of life than their Muslim neighbors, and that is reflected in their actions. To make matters worse we have all the religious nutjobs who believe Israel is somehow "blessed" and that they can do no wrong. It is a very sad state of affairs, indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I want to tell you that as disgusted as I am with the actions of the Israeli government, I have never made the mistake of attributing their actions with all those who belong to the Jewish faith. Just as I hope that those in other countries realize not all of us Americans are as vile as those in our government, I am aware that many Jewish people from all over the world condemn the actions of the Israeli government even Israelis themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Just wondering how long the likes of Skellon and other pro-Israel defenders ignore the blatant evidence and come here.

On another note - methinks the shooting of the doctors was just the IDF way of saying 'Yes, we're pathetic, yes we got disarmed and mobbed after executing unarmed people, but hell we'll shoot a few of you now that you're not resisting.'

Nothing new here - that's just the IDF style.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

I wish there were more Jews like you in the world.

I know and love many Jews, I only have a problem with Jews who think they are better than anyone else, and Zionists, who think they deserve everything simply because they pretend to be Jewish.

And I know around the same percentage of Jews are violent, as the percentage of Muslims that are violent.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

top topics

join