It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group exposed at EU Parliament Press Conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is a historic press conference.
It may be the beginning of a new and better world. By the People, For the People. If it is or if it just fizzles out, both are significant. Thankfully this is no longer in the domain of fringe conspiracy.

These meetings of the most powerful people in the world have NO mainstream press in attendance. Even when a single President/Prime Minister/Member of Royalty holds a meeting, it ALWAYS has at least some press coverage.

Type in 'bilderberg' at the Reuters.com website, they have no mention of the group. Also read this short article that is the first result of only 8 when you search bilderberg at time.com www.time.com...
This is a conspiracy in itself. Rather, this is not conspiracy but fact.

I urge everyone to watch these videos, it helps explains the mess the world is in now, as it effects us all.

Side note: It seems that Barack Obama may have attended a Bilderberg meeting in June 2008 at Virginia soon before he became President,
see www.globalresearch.ca...

www.youtube.com... Post press conference interview with Daniel Estilin (by RT Times)

ps. I'm posting on behalf of a friend who isn't into internet forums .. so I probably won't be able to answer questions.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was listening to Michael Savage earlier this week and even he is starting to talk about the Bilderbergers.

EDIT to include source

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Alxandro]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Gee, there's some people with some really bad coughs in video 2.
They must all have the flu.

edit: the coughing appears on all parts 1-3.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yes the buildabear group is to powerfull and personally I think anyone that attends these meetings is violating there position thats primarly elected to them. ITs so sad that they can do tis in front of everyone and no one can do anything nor does anything to stop them.

top topics

join