It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM: Nuclear Physicist Describes Vast UFO Cover-Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This gentlemen has been in many videos and I think I have one of his books lying around. Anyway, I thought this was pretty interesting, saw it on plenty of outlets that you can google the title with. But here is the link and some quotes:

Nuclear Physicist Describes Vast UFO Cover Up

“Some UFOs are intelligently controlled extraterrestrial spacecraft, and this is the biggest story of the millennium.” These words are not the rantings of a deranged individual looking for attention or a comfortable straitjacket. Stanton Friedman is a maverick of sorts. Employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist for companies like General Electric, General Motors, Westinghouse and Aerojet General Nucleonics, he worked on highly classified programs involving nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets.

Pretty credible, no? I think the more physicists have air time like this, the more frequently they will speak out and get the public involved.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

You do realize that you are talking about one of the great fathers of Ufology, right?

Because, until I read "Stanton Friedman" in that article, I thought you were talking about some random guy who started to talk about UFO's.

I'm not saying it isn't interesting, but Friedman has spread his work around for decades, and like I said, is one of the most important people in Ufology.

His work around the Roswell case is remarkable.

[edit on 9/6/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oh yeah I know, but some people do not know that. Ever since I saw him on Sightings a number of years ago, I've tried to follow his work as much as possible. I think anything he says is pretty important, especially talking about how scientists don't want to admit that they are wrong about extraterrestrials (primarily SETI).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Odd. AOLNews acts like this is new news... Uh, AOL, you're about 30 years late on the story. Gimptoes.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It was on plenty of other websites, but for some reason AOL was the only one with the full article. Is kind of odd...Maybe they are hoping that since no one goes on AOL anymore, no one will see it?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"vast" isnt even the word for it let me tell you. The earth and its atmosphere have actualy been invaded by large numbers of "craft" on several occasions not to mention the rest of 60 some years of the rest of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be a killjoy for you, but there is already a thread on this subject.

Second line. (What a stupid rule)

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hmm, didn't come up when I searched. Oh well, sorry guys. Thread can be closed then.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Don't feel too bad, I did the same threrad this morning only two find two more of them after I posted.

My first new thread in years and that's what I get. LOL!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JackCash]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Really interesting. I do believe there are aliens, but I think THEY do not want to be discovered by humans either and they use the government to suppress any knowledge about them. Why they do this? Idk. Perhaps this is a place where we evolve, like a school, and knowing the truth about the universe would interfere or something. But their existence isn't only being covered up by humans but the aliens must be complicit or order it to be so as if they wanted to be found out, then they would make themselves be known.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

top topics

join