It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hitler fled to Patagonia on a submarine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
"Hitler fled to Patagonia on a submarine that sailed from Vigo"

translate.google.com... %2Fhitler-huyo-patagonia-submarino-zarpo-vigo%2F445299.html&sl=es&tl=en

"The exile of Hitler", the controversial book by journalist and historian Argentine Abel Basti, one of the foremost experts on Nazi fugitives, who arrives this June the Spanish libraries having been published two months ago in Argentina for South American-Mondadori argues that the Fuhrer did not commit suicide in the Berlin bunker as the official story defend, but managed to escape to Patagonia after being loaded on a German submarine in Vigo. La mayor revelación de este libro es un documento secreto alemán en el que Hitler aparece como uno de los pasajeros evacuados en un avión de Austria a Barcelona el 26 de abril de 1945. The biggest revelation of this book is a German secret document in which Hitler appears as one of the passengers evacuated on a plane from Austria to Barcelona on 26 April 1945.

I understand the Bushes bought property down in South America
I wonder where Obama is going to live after the Whitehouse?
He has bought property somewhere right?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I've heard this theory many times from these boards to the history channel. Many nazi leaders escaped with our help and the help of the vatican to S. America. I would actually be rather surprised if he did kill himself. If I remember right that is all based on one story put out by british intelligence based on one eyewitness. The FBI investigated nazi's living in South America until the late 1950s. Many countries intel agency's believed they were all still alive, Stalin thought Hitler was still plotting against him somewhere. Do you know if this book will be on sale in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i remember hearing a story not long ago that the skull remments that were found with a bullet hole to the head was of a womans and not hitlers. meaning hitler never commited suicide so the question remains what happened to him and where did he go

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hilter and Elvis have a condo together in South Beach. I have a friend whose cousin knew a guy whose father saw them there together. Its a fact.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hitler was one of the elite, he played his part, and retired a happy man.

They needed something bigger and badder than WWI and he gave it to them.

There is no way in hell he killed himself, he planned way too far ahead for that, no matter how strung out he was.

Hitler died of old age.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If it is true that Hitler died in the bunker, in Berlin, then I ask why are his bones not on display for all to see and examine using DNA testing ? Obviously, Hitler escaped to South America, in the manner described, by plane from Austria to Spain, from where he embarked by submarine to Patagonia. Hitler might not be in your good books, but for literally millions around you he is a cult hero. Nothing will suppress the mystic aura that surrounds, the arguably, greatest hero of the twentieth century. Obviously, the Jewish will never love him, but the Jewish are in a minority. At the end of the day Hitler will probably be remembered as a man born well ahead of his time. The future might not be so different than was Nazi Germany, or could turn out to be even worse than were the horrors of World War Two. Violence seems to be increasing out of control ? The military industrialists are making loads of really big amounts of money creating and selling worse and worse weapons to those who can afford them. Hitler is small and insignificant by comparison. The new problem is not Germany. The problem now is in the fact that Zionists are mindlessly committing crimes against humanity. Interesting how everything has a way of turning around. To those who say that Hitler were evil, I suggest that it is thus very likely that the Jewish are actually even more evil. The way things are going, since the establishment of the Zionist state of Israel, that does appear to be the truth of it.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm thinking he is alive in spirit if nothing else.
Whether he survived or not: we are on the virge of WWlll.
the MSN is pure propaganda to the point that taxes on alternative news sites are being proposed to pay for the mainstream propaganda sites because readership is fleeing them in droves.

The Neo nazis like Hal Turner admit they work for the Federal government
The gun bill passed in the states in the late 60's is almost word for word the same as the Nazi one passed by Hitler- when they take away the guns tyranny follows
Ammo sales are through the roof

Evidence is being ignored in the face of manipulated emotion- manipulated by naked self interest:
"Think with your blood!" as Hitler is supposed to have said

Diffficult to get calm rational sane people to fight.
I understand people thought "revelations" were coming true in the late 3o's, just like to day

Main point: WWlll feels very close and EUGENICS is the watch ward of the inteligentsia now just like then.
EUGENICS Hitler's pet subject is rearing it's pointy little head. The very same eugenics Hitler claimed he learned from the Britsh and Americans rolls on with out his active particpation-the remanants of his spirit are everywhere...
A rampant glutton preparing for the feast...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hitler committed ritual suicide with the help of the occult sub-sections of the CIA; through project paperclip Hitler's soul was allowed to possess entirely the spirit of the United States of America and via unchecked imperialism the world- much like how the hero of the first Diablo after slaying him attempted to contain the quintessence of the demon within his skull using a cracked vessel... yet proving corruptible eventually became the beast, providing a much more powerful host capable of greater evil in the sequel.

Some of you will get it

[edit on 9-6-2010 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
all of us krauts are livin in a underground base in Neuschwabenland

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
More on topic....

WIKIPEDIA SAYS:

A primary focus of the Thule Society [A key Nazi secret society] was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan race. "Thule" ((Greek): Θούλη) was a land located by Greco-Roman geographers in the furthest north (often displayed as Iceland). The term "Ultima Thule" ((Latin): most distant Thule) is also mentioned by the Roman poet Virgil in his pastoral poems called the Georgics.

They identified Ultima Thule, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea, as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north: near Greenland or Iceland. These ideas derived from earlier speculation by Ignatius L. Donnelly that a lost landmass had once existed in the Atlantic, and that it was the home of the Aryan race, a theory he supported by reference to the distribution of swastika motifs. He identified this with Plato's Atlantis, a theory further developed by Helena Blavatsky, the occultist during the second part of the 19th century.

TRIVIA: At what point is the flag of the United Nations centered? (The U.N. was founded in the immediate aftermath of World War II)

[edit on 9-6-2010 by illusionincarnate]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I think thew Bushes bought property in Paraguay. But I thought Patagonia was Argentina right?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Patagonia is a geographic region containing the southernmost portion of South America. Patagonia is located in Argentina and Chile; it comprises the southernmost portion of the Andes mountains to the west and south, and plateaux and low plains to the east

Paraguay lies on both banks of the Paraguay River, which runs through the center of the country, from north to south. The country is bordered by Argentina to the south and southwest,
from wiki

the regions seem to quite close together

if he escaped as many hi ranking Nazis did he could have moved any where once he got to south America
operation paper clip
moved every body from the Eastern intelligence apparatus from Galen on down over to the US

which has affected the US IMHO
right now a lot of wealthy are moving out of the states
to central and south america..

the zionizm which spawned Hitler has a huge occult component.
aryAN ANcestor plANet I'm guessing this refers to the ea /an mentioned by the sumerians the "facist like monarch of the ANunnaki

which I think is the principle bloodline of the zionist occultists

the islands thule / atlantis I would guess were there before the flood which velicovski showed happened around 10.ooo bc. This connects to other threads here like the one showing king tuts DNA not being from egypt.
the egyptions claimed they came from the west as did the tuatha In ireland etc. civilization just popped up in the mid east so incentive for that must have cached it self and arrived there from somewhere.

is it king tut that had traces of coc aine residue ?

I guess that is where the occult connection comes into the modern age
(well modern compared to the whole time line)

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Hitler was not a hero far from it, he was a mad man who tried to take over the world and he not only killed jews but alot of other people too including his own officers, now i'm not saying i like what Israel is doing right now the people are ok but the government is slowly becoming a dictatorship but two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
my point
if Hitler survived thats one story- like finding elvis, or jim morisson,

the main story though i think is how the forces that spawned him, and put him in power, and maintained him, seem to have survivd the war, and are still affecting the situation today.

we know the bankers have been funding both sides of most conflicts since the civil war and probably well before that.

more profit in one day of war then in a year of peace

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
oh and then there is Bin Ladin
now he is in Iran
what was I thinkin?
Hitler could only be somewhere we want to invade.
shhheeeesh
patagonia? do we want to invade patagonia?
I thought the oil was in the falklands.
oooopsie
my bad.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If Hitler were alive post WW2 you can be assured Israeli, Soviet, British and U.S. intelligence forces would have found him and brought him to trial.

You can bet your arse on that.

The man died in the bunker or somewhere in Germany.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You might be on to something there Danbones

"Patagonia? do we want to invade Patagonia?
I thought the oil was in the Falklands."

The argentinians want to get there hand s on the Falklands for the oil and fishing industries, Maybe the Forth Reich need the funds to rise again during this world recession ?

Although in a different part of the world, It does look a fairly similar scenario at the start of WW2..

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
If it is true that Hitler died in the bunker, in Berlin, then I ask why are his bones not on display for all to see and examine using DNA testing ?

Mainly so his grave wouldn't become a shrine to neo-nazi skinheads and other racist, anti-semitic hate groups.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Wouldn't want guys like this to show up at hitler's grave

Neo-Nazi Threatmaker Accused of Working for FBI
www.splcenter.org...

www.prisonplanet.com...
Radio talk show host and blogger Hal Turner was an FBI trained agent provocateur, his attorney told reporters in Hartford today.

Department of Justice Press Release
Internet Radio Talk Show Host Hal Turner Arrested for Threatening Three Federal Appeals Court Judges in Chicago Over Recent Decision Upholding Handgun Bans
chicago.fbi.gov...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
IMHO
the fbi had him threaten the judges to propagandise that the people who want their constitutional rights to keep and bare arm are nazis

just check out the treaty obama just signed which if ratified will allow the gov to after all the guns

the late 60s gun bill in the US is basically word for word the same as hitler's gun bill

operation paperclip basically brought HITLERs brain over and installed it into the command and control structure of the US...
see Galen and the whole eastern front intelligence apparatus,
and the scientists, and reaserch into eugenics

Hitler is still around in spirit in that sense.

PS obama is a chicago boy what was the guys name rezko

the crime boys love it when the people are unarmed

nalert.blogspot.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join