It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Chicks - Episode 0.1c - Deepwater Disaster

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The very first episode, or, I should say, our first "public beta" of the new video show from ATS News, "The Conspiracy Chicks," is now available! (and the crowd roared!)

In this first edition, Ashley and Julie examine the oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico, the raid on the Gaza aid flotilla, North/South Korea tensions, and more.

(click to open player in new window)

As this is our first public episode, there are still some production kinks to be smoothed out, and our anchors are still getting used to the format and equipment. There will be at least two more "public beta" episodes over the next week or so, then we'll kick everything into full gear.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Chicks are HERE!

Springer...

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Looking forward to this

Congrats on your first show Asala and Ashley, and thanks to those who put it together.

Off to watch it now.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Watching now.

Quality looks great, sound is a little crackly though. The professionalism of ATS' videos never fails to impress me.

Edit: Finished, nice message at the end. Good video all-round.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Pixus]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This ... is ... GREAT!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It's finally out! Thanks guys.
Let's see what they are going to tell us about the spill now.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Fantastic ladies!

A great start to an epic show here on ATS.

I can't wait to see more of them.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Pretty amazing considering it was the first installment and Ashley's and Asala's first go at it ... great production values, a little humor mixed in, very kewl. And a beautiful, heartfelt, and emotional gesture to WOS' memory at the end.

Can't wait for the next one.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Why no mass u2us??
Don't make me stumble into it accidentally.

You created a show...promote it!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Very well done indeed.

And while I am already waiting for the next installment, I just want to point out that I agree with asala's statement that the lack of public rumblings and grumblings does make this a scarier situation than in the past. Typically when a guy isn't mouthy is when he has made a decision about a fight.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I just loooove that sexy British accent...

And Ash's HOT!
Kudos and respect to the ATS production team, keep up the series!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Wow! the first show!

It was really great ladies!

Good mix of stuff but the 20 minutes went so fast! - I waaant mooore of the C-Chicks!

Looking forward to see the next show - can't wait!

Well done Chicks - smashing!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very good, looking foward to the next one

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
it was well done and the ladies were very lovely, but i think johnny anonymous was better at presenting the news. then again this is just a beta so ill hold judgment.

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Excellent job!

For some reason the show won't go past 16 mins for me, but thats obviously my end not yours.

A couple of things that i really like about it, apart from the way it's made and produced, is that i love that it's a complete round up of the many many threads on the chosen subjects.

No arguements to sift through, no time wasted on posts that are off topic, just quality info. Great.

I'd be happy for my daughters to watch this too, they'd probably take more notice of Ashley and Julie than their barmy ole dad anyway.

Hats off once again to all that made it work, and a big thumbs up to the presenters. For someone who is not a professional presenter, you ladies have done the site proud.

Cheers.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Been waiting on this

thanks ladies!
good job

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yay!

Glad you finally got the first episode up. Great job! I think I'm in love.

Looking forward to many more!

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I wanted to like it, I really did...
But...I didn't really, so hopefully my criticisms are welcomed.
1. Too much of a " the week in review" type show. I read ats daily, I don't need (or tolerate well) an endless recap.
2. Find whoever taught Obama to read a teleprompter and hire them! seriously I know this is in the testing phase, but more practice is needed. sorry but neither chick is ready for prime time.
3. At least a few full-screen cutaways, preferably of related video. the split screen is fine if not overdone. the thing is, it can get boring watching a talking head, regardless of it's attractiveness...unless there's burlesque involved

I do look forward to more episodes and I hope my criticism is helpful.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This was a great first show! In fact, it was a great show. Looking forward to many more. I'm sure there's lots of ideas on the pile, once the production flow settles down, but here's a few to mention: interviews, historical thread research, and separation (jump cuts) between reporting and opinion/rant segments.

Good job everyone!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join