It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you happy? Are you happy? The rig's on fire! I told you this was gonna happen."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"Are you happy? Are you happy? The rig's on fire! I told you this was gonna happen."

cryptogon.com

A prominent Houston attorney with a long record of winning settlements from oil companies says he has new evidence suggesting that the Deepwater Horizon’s top managers knew of problems with the rig before it exploded last month, causing the worst oil spill in US history. Tony Buzbee, a lawyer representing 15 rig workers and dozens of shrimpers, seafood restaurants, and dock workers, says he has obtained a three-page signed statement from a crew member on the boat that rescued the burning rig’s workers. The sailor, who Buzbee refuses to name for fear of costing him his job, was on the ship�
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theatlantic.com

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well I think we saw this, most here anyway. It is nice that the truth is coming out, as horrible as that truth is. This is apparently a very experienced lawyer and is familiar with the industry. I think that we'll see more of the long time BP employees coming forward with what they know about this disaster and perhaps some of their previous indiscretions as well.
STH

p.s. thanks for spelling it out for me skyfloating

cryptogon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Awesome find! S+F

This is going to be the smoking gun... this phone call...

records will be subpoenaed etc

Oh my... I can't wait until this hits the MSM...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Update... according to this thread around a WSJ article... Harrel was talking to BP

"Big Spat on Oil Rig prior to explosion"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by HunkaHunka]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well if this proves to in fact be the smoking gun, I don't think I would be holding my shares of BP much longer. The value on their stock is going down like the Titanic if this proves to be true.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not too sure I like this guy profiting off an eco disaster.

But I love the idea of BP paying the families tons of money!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
Well if this proves to in fact be the smoking gun, I don't think I would be holding my shares of BP much longer. The value on their stock is going down like the Titanic if this proves to be true.

Lol what do you wait to sell them ? To hear that toxic rain kills millions ?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
OH DON'T WORRY, this problem will never happen again. It's OK, TRUST ME. As BP is holding a gun to your head. FIX THE THING, NOW. Don't put a loose cap on and save some oil. FIX IT NOW. Soon the oil will infect the rich beach front properties. Fish breath, consume oil, Dead fish. plants come ashore, birds animals eat dead fish, birds, animals die, dead fish and animals rot in the hot sun, create bio hazzards, mutated diseases, people cain't fight off strains, kills people. BP is messing with the food chain. FIX the other oil wells so this does not happen again, somewhere else. OK, BP. AND THEN ONE THIRD OF THE OCEANS TURNED RED.

top topics

join