It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Was Set Up By Turkey.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
In addition : With the insults flying around on this thread, you must be busy with warnings I guess?

Kind regards, Skellon.

The membership knows ATS' policies Skellon. The reader may not so I'll point it out for about the 4th time today. ATS policy states that a staff member may NOT use staff actions in a thread s/he is involved with as a member. That means we retain integrity. You're going to have to do a lot better to smear the staff than that.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Eliad

I have to say that was an excellent post, I was educated and enlightened.

I am aware of the contrasting situation in the West Bank, are the people of the world made aware of this?

It only goes to show that there is an existing example of the potential peaceful future of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, providing the fundementalists are removed.

I do not see a chance of peace in the Gaza Strip until Hamas are sought out and ousted. However, cut the snake of the head off and it will probably grow back in this case.

I dispair at the situation, for the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip and the Israelis.

I think there is alot to be said for the words of Zuhair Mohsen. He outlines the 'eternal' strife of the Gaza Strip, as even if the West saw fit to 'Liberate' the Gaza Strip from Hamas, then how do we know that the next government will not have ties to yet another militant fundementalist faction that operate the governance of the Palestinians as a tool against the Israel?

Kind regards, Skellon

There is hope, the snake's head does not always grow back, take a look at the PLO in the west bank- Immediately after Yaser Arafat died, Mahmud Abbas became chairman, and suddenly the conflicts stopped and the peace began..
The west bank is getting better everyday, my girlfriend, which is an israeli arab, goes there sometimes to visit friends, and there's clubs there and everything.
I see a future..

The only solution can come out of the palastinian people themselves, when they decide to get rid of hamas, and it will happen.
I have hope.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hi intrepid,

Regarding my thread and your last response, I am not trying to smear the staff of this board, infact I have had respect for them, but surely you can ask a collegue to give a second opinion on a thread that you are involved in?

If not, in theory, this rule would mean that you could contribute to a thread on purpose if you chose to provide the support of 'immunity' to those posters that you agreed with and therefore influence or bait the victim into breaking the rules him/herself.

Would it not?

I apologise for posting off-topic responses, I will contact you on U2U if you so wish.

Kind regards,

Skellon.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

There is hope, the snake's head does not always grow back

You are quite correct,

Maybe look at the history of Rhodesia to see where Israel's future lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I will contact you on U2U if you so wish.

Kind regards,

Skellon.

That would be better.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
They also use the people in the war for PR very well, by making up stories, beefing up kill counts, and shooting out of buildings with families in them, while not allowing the families to escape, shooting out of schools, near hospitals, etc.
gatesofvienna.blogspot.com...

Well! do you really believe that the Palestinians have access to the same level of propaganda and PR as the Israelis and their web disinformation army?

You must be joking! the biggest Public Relation & Information firms in the US are handling the PR - the propaganda and public opinion in the US and the world for Israel.

You guys have unfortunately been brainwashed with so much lies & propaganda from the pro israeli side, soley! it's not funny anymore!

What is funny though, is that at least here in Europe they are showing us both sides on the TV and in our newspapers - while you guys are lied to and never see the real TV reporting from the Palestinian side from their perspective.

We get many 1 hour documentaries and reporting about Israel with interviews and everything on how they are thinking and are feeling about this - but we also get to see the insane horrible suffering with many interviews and reporting from the Palestinian side.

And it's not just us Europeans, most of the world get to see the same and they are on the same page as us about this.

The whole world now knows! - but you sadly don't!

"I spoke with the head military lawyer for the IDF, Joel Singer, and I said 'You know, I'm two weeks here. It's clear you people are inflicting Nuremberg crimes on the Palestinians, exactly what the Nazis did to the Jews.

What's your explanation?' He said 'Military necessity'. Notice, he didn't disagree with me. I said 'That argument was rejected at Nuremberg when the lawyers for the Nazis made it.' So then he said, 'Well, we have public relations people in the United States, and they handle these matters for us.' "

- Francis Boyle, Professor of International Law, University of Illinois

I urge everyone who is interested about this terrible situation in Palestine to watch this video

And in the beginning of this video you can hear this words above from the man himself:

If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Hi Chevalerous,

I found that video to be very enlightening.

I try to be objective or provide counter-points in my posts, however it is indeed appreciated to be refreshed of the other perspective from time to time, in what I considered to be a credible video contribution.

Thank you.

Skellon.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous
Well! do you really believe that the Palestinian have access to the same level of propaganda and PR as the Israelis and their web disinformation army?

We are not talking about the palastinian people my friend, the palastinian people's voice is seldom heard, I'm talking about the hamas, an organization which makes both israeli and palastinian life awful. They have the means, and they have the media eating out of the palms of their hands.

You must be joking! the biggest Public Relation & Information firms in the US are handling the PR - the propaganda and public opinion in the US and the world for Israel.

Well to be honest I have no idea, as I live in israel. But it doesn't seem like they're doing a very good job- For example, the truth about the navi marmara was distorted so badly, partly because the IDF videos depicting the beating of the soldiers were released so late, and most people still believe israeli commandos stormed a ship guns blazing killing everything in their path.. Honestly, they're not doing a very good job..

You guys have unfortunately been brainwashed with so much lies & propaganda from the pro israeli side soley! it's not funny anymore! What is funny though, is that at least here in Europe they are showing us both sides on the TV and in our newspapers - while you guys are lied to and never see the real TV reporting from the Palestinian side from their perspective. We get many 1 hour documentaries and reporting about Israel with interviews and everything on how they are thinking and are feeling about this - but we also get to see the insane horrible suffering with many interviews and reporting from the Palestinian side.

My friend, you have no idea how bad the israeli press criticizes the IDF and the government when it has to, you really have no clue.
Look, I've been to the gaza strip, and I've seen what goes on there, I've also seen how badly the hamas treats the people, have you ever seen that on your news?
News like to sell what they believe to be news worthy. For example, have you seen this on any of your news channels? www.youtube.com...
For some reason they don't show it, as for the US, it's only been on fox news..
So much for both sides..
You are shown two sides, but I'm not sure they're really both opposite sides..

What's your explanation?' He said 'Military necessity'. Notice, he didn't disagree with me. I said 'That argument was rejected at Nuremberg when the lawyers for the Nazis made it.' So then he said, 'Well, we have public relations people in the United States, and they handle these matters for us.'

Does this sound like something a lawyer for the military would say? Sounds like it was taken out of context.. And the PR thing? Have you watched any US news recently?

I urge everybody interested about this terrible situation in Palestine to watch this video

The video of the soldiers hitting the guy are from, I think, 23 years ago? Anyway they were in prison for that, and I can tell you for a fact this is not how we treat the people in west bank or gaza, nor is it acceptable to me or any other israeli, that was an unusual event.
And then I just see people going on about the PR for israel which doesn't seem to exist if you watch US news, there's no facts, no cases, just weasel words and empty statements without any proof.. Such as "[we're biased for israel] And the whole world knows it, and they're astounded by it, they can't comprehend".. The whole thing is full of meaningless statements.
The only thing there that is worth mentioning is the guy who was beaten (for info?) which is unacceptable I agree, but this happened a long time ago, and again, this is some kind of rogue action.
Hope I've answered all of your points, you've only addressed one of mine though, I'd love to hear what you have to say on the rest.
With respect,
Eliad.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Eliad]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
How old is Israel ---- 3 years old ?

BEcause only a 3 year old would be so stupid, so clueless, so immature, so despicable as to try to blame Turkey

You jump aboard someone else's ship and start murdering people, then you must be prepared to face the consequences

We teach our children to accept the consequences of their actions

Parents who do not teach their children that most vital of lessons are negligent and derelict in their duty

So don't whine to me, Israel or Israel-supporters

You make me sick to the stomach with your insanity and whining

Go bury yourselves deep in the ground and shut up

The world has had more than enough of you

lol are you for real?
I mean are these your actual opinions? Seriously?
And I'm supposed to take a literary masterpiece like "how old is israel ---- 3 years old?" seriously? I'm thinking you're just here to pick a fight.. Aren't you? Oh, that's so very clever, I bet you're the smartest kid in the class.

Seriously though, get a life, go outside, when was the last time you've seen the sun? Go play some soccer, go meet new people, maybe even a girl. Trust me, you'll feel better afterwards, I know trolling can't be your only hobby, can it?
Please, the grown ups are trying to talk.

With much love,
Eliad.

P.S
If these really are your opinions, and you're not here just to start a fight, please, no more caps, it hurts my eyes.
Oh and do try to use as few words as possible, if you can.
And if you must make yourself heard, please try and be more informed, and less of an ignorant twat- That means more reading, less talking, and certainly no cussing or rudeness. Just like adults do.

Now go read this it will blow your mind- www.abovetopsecret.com...
Read just my posts if you want it to be shorter, or if it's really too complicated for you just watch all the photos and videos.
There we go, see? You're smarter already!

Oh, and do have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Hi Skellon!

Thanks for the kind reply!

If you're interested you can check their small website - they have a few more videos on their site:

www.ifamericansknew.org...

And here's the longer full trailer video of the coming documentary:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

You are quite correct, Maybe look at the history of Rhodesia to see where Israel's future lies.

What is the correlation between Rhodesia and israel, I mean what's the connection between our current situation and rhodesia's past? How would that project on the future of israel and palastine? And what is the connection to what you've just quoted?
I've read up on rhodesia, by the way, and I still don't get what you mean.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

I asked whether the evident sensitivity towards Arabs/Muslims is effecting our judgement.

Sorry but I honestly see more sensitivity towards Israelis...
They have even passed laws making it a crime to say certain things in some countries...

As to the topic....Personally I think there is a bigger plan unfolding and many are playing their part.Not just Israel and the US.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hi Intrepid
Didnt know that, but then maybe Mods should use a different avatar when posting, one that doesn't say Mod..Just a suggestion

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I believe the Turks set up Israel, and I know who I would want to see as the top dog in the Middle east and it aint Turkey.
Israel needs strong steadfast allies not , turncoats who condemm the Israelis actions when they know they would do the same ie Britain USA ect if facing the same situation

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hamas is refusing to accept the supplies by land...
They are now stuck at the border.
www.ynetnews.com...

Do you still really think this whole thing was about helping the palastinians?

Why won't they let the supplies in? Are they making a stand on the backs of their people?
Or is it that they don't care, because they're already heavily supplied, and have no problem stealing UN trucks for themselves, leaving their own people starving?
www.ynetnews.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join