It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Heart have a Brain??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
The heart is one of the 'Three Brains':

www.gnosis-usa.com...

"We also have an Emotional Brain. This center is where we have what we call feelings: anger, anxiety, love, joy, happiness, sadness, etc. This brain processes things much faster than the Intellect, and has a more sophisticated way of interpreting information, yet it is still limited to simple comparison of feelings or emotions: "I like it," or "I don't like it." "

"But we have to realize, as well, that we have the Emotional Brain, which is related with all of the terminations of all of the nerves, which are going exactly in the area of the heart and navel. All of this area is the way in which we find our Emotional Brain related with, I repeat, different nerves and plexus. So, when we feel any emotion, always we feel it in this area, never in the intellectual brain. Even the inner organs related with the digestive system that we have in this area are always affected when we have a strong emotion. So, of course the Emotional Brain is related with our heart and with other organs, I repeat, because the heart is related with the Emotional Superior Center."

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
you know a heart has a brain cuz the heart gets pissed off and it has an anuerism and its called a heart attack

<< 1   >>

join