It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Evergreen Air and a Secret Chemtrail Facility

www.infowars.com

A few months ago NotForSale interviewed a whistleblower from inside the Evergreen Air Facility. For those who do not know Evergreen Air is a CIA front company for chemtrail operations within the United States, weapons and arms dealing, drug running and rendition tortures. The whistleblower known as KrisH provided the Intel Hub staff with documentation to prove his employment at the facility located in Pinal County Airpark in Arizona

On Feb 18, 2010 NotForSale from the Intel Hub intervi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If you do not know what Chem-trails are or for what ever reason dont believe in it here is a link to a Government website explaining it
It's offical name is: Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC)
here is the link
www.asp.bnl.gov...

If you know any one who does not believe in Chem trails then send them these documents and this document.

www.infowars.com

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

If you do not know what Chem-trails are or for what ever reason dont believe in it here is a link to a Government website explaining it
It's offical name is: Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC)
here is the link
www.asp.bnl.gov...

If you know any one who does not believe in Chem trails then send them these documents and this document.

www.infowars.com

Nope, still just contrails. This report is a request to propose to deploy an intensive cloud and aerosol OBSERVING system, NOT an aerosol dispersal system.

They were trying to gather information for cloud modeling software/applications. most likely to be used for many purposes, including weather forecasting, pollution monitoring, "global warming" modeling, etc.

The aerosols they are gathering, according to the report, predominately came from Europe and Asia, from everyday human and earth processes. Water in clouds is in aerosol form.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you read the whole story you would have noticed the ATS thread link at the bottom. Here it is for reference.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I wonder if the purpose is to manipulate the weather or us.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
evergreen aviation flies in and out of the former McClellan AFB here in Sacramento on a daily if if twice daily occurrence which i dont understand not being fire season all year around?????? .........would make since though if its government spraying related for some reason or another since military contractors are still their doing work on aircraft that only fly in at night

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think the Chemtrails are a multi purpose thing..

Like in Russia and China I think it was, you can pay 6000 $ for a sunny day at your wedding..

Mostly I think it is Monsanto killing the Natural Crops to force thru their GMO's making us 100% dependent on Monsanto's FrankenFoods..

Also , Mr. Bill Gates are very into Vaccines and reducing the Populations around the Word, and he is working on a drug/vaccine he wants to spray from planes to force sterelize people, that is not a good thing..
( From prison planet,
.)

Anyways , boycott Bill Gates and XboX. I tossed mine out and Ill gonna download Windows from now on, no more money to this genocidle maniac....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I think the Chemtrails are a multi purpose thing..

Like in Russia and China I think it was, you can pay 6000 $ for a sunny day at your wedding..

Mostly I think it is Monsanto killing the Natural Crops to force thru their GMO's making us 100% dependent on Monsanto's FrankenFoods..

Also , Mr. Bill Gates are very into Vaccines and reducing the Populations around the Word, and he is working on a drug/vaccine he wants to spray from planes to force sterelize people, that is not a good thing..
( From prison planet,
.)

Anyways , boycott Bill Gates and XboX. I tossed mine out and Ill gonna download Windows from now on, no more money to this genocidle maniac....

While I don't argue with the fact that Gates and the rest are beguiled by eugencist fantasies, they would not be implementing their plans with "chemtrails". They don't want to die, they don't want their children and relatives to die, they don't want the earth ruined for themselves when everyone is gone. If they really are trying to depopulate the earth, they would try a more targeted approach.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sorry, but that article is complete hogwash, and some of you who consider yourself skeptics, should be ashamed of yourselves for believing anything you read on the internet.

The Evergreen facility north of Marana AZ, is not top secret, its not a chemtrail facility, and there is no such thing as a 747-c. Someone either made this up to promote their chemtrails, or did a hoax to the infowars site, like people used to do to Carnicom.

Evergreen does not own the aircraft stored there, except for the ones they buy for scrap. Most of the aircraft there are stored airliners, that will return to service later on. Older aircraft like 727s and early 747s are just getting turned to scrap there. There was even a show (it was either Discovery, TLC or Nat Geo) where they filmed from this place as a 747 flew in, and was turned to scrap and parted out.

There are no fully functional old military aircraft there either...there was just so much stupidity in that story, its hard to believe some of you could actually fall for it.

It kinda makes me want to hoax Alex jones though

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
Sorry, but that article is complete hogwash, and some of you who consider yourself skeptics, should be ashamed of yourselves for believing anything you read on the internet.

So why should we believe you? I don't believe you anymore than AJ. I'm not ashamed of anything and I do consider myself a skeptic.

However...

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
NOTICE TO ALL CHEMTRAILERS.....

The word "aerosol" does NOT mean sprayed. It means anything in the atmosphere that is not a gas. So it's what in the air that is not air. An aerosol can is called that because it uses pressure to force a fluid out in small enough droplets that they remain in the air. It's a delivery system based on the size of the product coming out of the package.
Driving down a dusty road produces an aerosol of soil particles. A volcano produces an aerosol of ash. A forest fire produces an aerosol of soot. A car produces an aerosol of exhaust fumes. The biggest producer of an aerosol on the planet is the oceans, which produce an aerosol of salt and other minerals with every wave. The second largest producer of an aerosol on the planet is the Sahara desert, which puts sand into the atmosphere which can be airborne long enough to travel to Florida. The largest anthropogenic source of an aerosol is the burning of the Amazon rainforest.
Industy, transportation, agriculture all produce aerosols. Airplanes produce exhaust aerosols, primarily water vapor, like all exhaust fumes anywhere on the planet, because exhaust is a product of combustion, which combines the oxygen in the atmosphere with the hydrogen from the fuel.
I'm producing an aerosol myself, because I am smoking some ribs with sugar maple chunks. Yummy, yummy baby-back ribs, dry rubbed and basted with my own secret mop sauce. So I have an aerosol of smoke, vinegar, wine, pork juices, and charcoal smelling up my neighborhood.

If you continue to NOT learn about what you are talking about, you will never learn the truth of what a contrail is, and why they do not need any special chemicals, transport and deliver to do anything to anybody more than mess up their sky with white lines.
Aerosols are studied and tracked world wide all the time. Very, very little of what they find has anything to do with airplanes. And it's not because they aren't looking, it's because there is very, very little aerosol produced by aviation.
Not knowing this very basic term of atmospheric science shows.....well, it's just silly. It's almost as silly (avoiding using words that might be offensive, like "dumb", "stupid", "ignorant" and the like) as "black chemtrails". I laugh and laugh each time I see that term..........
Oh, and here a link to a daily tracking of aerosols worldwide, colored by type and size. And it's animated, so it should hold your interest.Aerosol Looper

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seems that English words & meanings are lost on chemtards.

Observing -

Observation is either an activity of a living being (such as a human), consisting of receiving knowledge of the outside world through the senses, or the recording of data using scientific instruments. The term may also refer to any datum collected during this activity.

www.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&defl=en&q=define
bserving&sa=X&ei=9e5dTOWYDJi8jA e_2IjxAw&ved=0CBUQkAE

It appears that the chemtards are failing to observe exactly what they post, and seem to think that any document from the government which has words ending "ing" are connected to spraying.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Oh no, not the Chemtrails thing again. LOL just when i thought it was starting to die down.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

The Evergreen facility north of Marana AZ, is not top secret, its not a chemtrail facility, and there is no such thing as a 747-c. Someone either made this up to promote their chemtrails, or did a hoax to the infowars site, like people used to do to Carnicom.

Firepilot, that was a very nice summation. I read the article and noticed the same things. "Top Secret" my ass. I've known about it ever since I followed Trevor Paglen's work. And Evergreen is simply not known for "chemtrails" or "drug running". Yes, they were a firm contracted for rendition flights, probably a front for US intel. But the rest ist just conjecture.

Infowars is one of the most idiotic sites besides Rense. But it's great entertainment. Lies mostly are.

new topics

top topics

join