It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Interpret: Death of Family, Wait Till Jesus Comes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Guys id like some help on this one. Ive made post in the past about some crazy dreams ive had. This one is by far the creepiest. I made the mistake of not writing it down so im iffy on the entire dream. Posting bits of what I remember.

I remember me and some kid running away from something. Not sure if the kid was one of my nephews but thats the general feeling I have. We were on a train or a car.

I remember crying my eyes out after my mother died. My whole family was dead but specifically my older brother and mother. A person or being came up to me and told me "Wait till jesus comes, wait till jesus comes" I replied, "When does jesus come". I remember seeing jesus at some point but dont recall the image. It was like I knew whatever it was, was in fact jesus but I dont remember seeing him. I dont know if he ascended or descended but it had a very crazy feeling to it.

I must also add that im probably one of the last people on here to practice relegion. While I believe I dont read the bible or think about it. I didn't watch anything religious on tv recently either. Any ideas? The dream wasn't scary but I woke up with my heart trying to come out of my chest, very weird!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Acts 2:17 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
17 And it will be in the last days, says God,
that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity;
then your sons and your daughters will prophesy,
your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.

We are in the Last Days. We are experiencing the Tribulation. The Oil Spill in the Gulf is just the beginning of Revelation 16:3 "The Second Bowl The second poured out his bowl into the sea. It turned to blood like a dead man's, and all life in the sea died."

When the Rapture occurs, God's faithful will be rescued. Unlike the "Left Behind" series depicts and so many people believe but is in fact not true, the physical bodies of those raptured will not disappear into thin air because physical bodies cannot enter the spirit realm, so in that aspect it will appear as though they've died because their bodies will be left behind. Even after the Rapture occurs there is a possibility for a second Rapture, should any faithful remain. However, this is not a guarantee.

Ponder this and see if for you, it makes any correlation with what your dream entailed.

join