It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flame away.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Because of future technology being dangerous and protecting the people from jimmy in his basement creating wmd. First watch the above video.

Don't kill the messenger. There is high Christ consciousness individuals of every race. Angelic Humans. AWAKING!

Around 2070.....there will be a UN, a one world government where computers and internet will be a birth right for all the people around the world. (They will be cheap in 20 years.) Every one around the world will own one. Everything will be voted on by all the people of the world though internet. ( Computer viruses will be a thing of the past. Any one who hacks computers in the future will get 50 years or more in jail, as they will be messing with votes.) Our representatives/leaders will make god aligning choices in all they do. following the book of law www.un.org... It will be a republic by the people for the people. It will keep the U.S. Constitution. With a One world Government. People will be able to keep their money, just make sure to help the meek and every thing will be fine.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
interesting - its sort of trivial, and a singularity is a physics term used for what we dont know... thats a singularity -- I wonder why he choose that word. as far as computers and humans merging - you must understand you will not be human if that happens. you will be a cyborg. functional yes - but computers only to as they are told.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ah, here we go with the suggestion of implanting technology into one's body again.

I for one am happy with the way my body is. I do not need to boost my ego with any form of bodily 'enhancement'.

I intend to be alive and well in 2045, and might well be one of the few humans left on the planet... which will suit me fine, I won't need antivirus software to be able to communicate with the other humans on the planet.

I'll still be able to think for myself, and not have to rely on the interweb or the wireless communications between myself and another.

It will be a joyful day when all of this "technology" has a universal hic-up all at the same time. Then we'll really have a singularity.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Have you posted some of your OP before? I know I have read at least parts of it before here on ATS....
just curious.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for recycling, but ?????

[edit on 7/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Have you posted some of your OP before? I know I have read at least parts of it before here on ATS....
just curious.

Yea, I posted something close to it. But I wanted to get some fresh opinions on it.

top topics

join