It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING!!!! "Classified" HR-8791 : Congress Vote-In on "Terrorist" Preparedness Bill (FEMA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I am new to this site, so I'm not sure if this was posted before... Saying that, this youtube link shows (R)PA John Haller reading off a shocking bill before asking Congress to vote it in.. Listening to this only CONFIRMS that this government not only created, but is following up on FEMA-like camps for the "un-controllable" people in America... This is SHOCKING, and very DISTURBING!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hey monkey yes this has been discussed in many said threads, but thanks for keeping your ear open per se!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i figured that.. members on this site keep themselves updated and informed.. thanks again

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the same video that circulated during 2007, but if so, according to this it's a hoax.

HR 8791 video is a Hoax
Rep. John Haller (R-PA)
Not on the list and he is the one who read HR 8791 into the record?

Source: freedomisforeverybody.blogspot.com...

And this:

I saw it for the first time this morning and have been trying to validate it myself. The Rep (PA) John Haller does not show up on any Pennsylvania gov pages, so I think they got his name wrong and I've searched judicial watch and gov watch and 110th Congress websites looking for anything and have been unsuccesful.

About half way through video the Congressman (who you can tell didn't even bother pre-reading the bill he was introducing) says "Oh Jesus"

Source: www.dailypaul.com...

Sorry.....I'm going with hoax unless someone can prove otherwise.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A bill for proposal cannot be "classified" can it?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sorry but you;ve been had by the onion. Truthfully, it got me too. It ain't C-span, it Onion-span. Hoax.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
p.s. that video was a fake - it was by onion news or something daft like that.

ta

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It is indeed a hoax.
www.theonion.com...

new topics

top topics

join