It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Norman Finkelstein "plays the holocaust card"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So funny.

Finkelstein plays the – “my family was in Auschwitz, Majdanek and Warsaw ghetto and many perished by the hands of the Nazis” card, YET...Finkelstein is an avid Holocaust denier, a friend of David Irving and hailed by Neo-Nazis. He is also a strong supporter of terrorist groups that call for the destruction of Israel.
The list of of his hallucinatory deeds is extremely long.

archive.frontpagemag.com...

If you people hang your hopes and arguments against Israel and the Jewish people on that character, than you are in a good company with Neo Nazis, Holocaust deniers and plain ignorant hateful people.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I loves people's use of the statement that he is a "holocaust denier". If you read any of his works you would realise that this is untrue. This is just blatant propoganda and an attack on his character to discredit his well researched intellectual work. I love the fact you use FrontPageMag as your source on information in regards to norman.

FrontPage Magazine (also known as FRONTPAGEMAG.COM) is a conservative online political magazine, edited by David Horowitz and published by the David Horowitz Freedom Center

David Horowitz if of-course the right winger who opposes anything Norman supports.
I don't see how Neo-Nazi's who Norman has no relations too are relevant to his scholary works. Can you please provide me with links to Norman connection with Daving Irving? I don not agree with your statement claiming he is a freind.
I would also like to expose a lie from your article that I read when giving it a quick glimpse

The fact that Finkelstein was fired for fraud and for a lack of scholarly research seems to be precisely what motivates the leaders in the Finkelstein Lobby to rush to his defense.

This is false. Norman exposed one of Alan Dershowitz's books "The Case for Israel" as a fraud. Watch all the parts of his debate on democracy now and judge for yourself. That is why he was dismissed. It was also proven that he was un-fairly dismissed.

The article you provided is blatant propoganda disigned to discredit Norman. Shame on you for providing ATS with such ignorance and disinformation.
edit on 15-4-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join