It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to your question is "Welcome to tomorrow!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The government is definitely busy doing something right now they are torturing someone in an extraordinarily advanced way with E.T. to obtain advanced technologies and having a good time doing it Killing takes time you know take the oil spill or terrorism as an example. When I think about Earth I know that we are paying the price to get at advanced technologies for our government. What else could it be but that the government is busy trying to get ahead. its not a space race or nuclear race anymore but a race to catch up with what E.T. can really doThey sell us something and then say thats it you are on your own I dont think so so we keep on buying trying to catch up with them Eternity thou pleasing dreadful thought. Have you ever imagined getting advanced technologies from E.T. for Christmas? Think about it the government getting to experience a real christmas in its fullest imaginative sense possible at some poor souls tortured expense every day they go to sleep as a young child on christmas eve and wake up the next morning with gifts under the tree from the real Santaclause. A true Christmas experience for many in the government. Im sure. What about a real Hollywood horror movie to make for advanced technologies. Get my point Someone is having a good time at someone elses expense. There aint no experimentation to it because they already know what will happen they just like to see pain being experienced. "Better the world should perish than that I or any other human being should believe a lie that is the religion of thought in whose scorching flames the dross of the world is being burnt away!" Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

"Sorrow paid for valor is too much to recall
Of the countless corpses piled up along the Wailing Wall"
"Experimentation is traded for technology!"

There is something wrong with you there is something wrong with me
There is nothing left of us There is one thing I can do: What if we had someone born into our Western society an American experimentee the epitome of what our government can do with UFO technology. This person would one be a remote viewing window for everyone on Earth they would see everything he sees or hears or thinks smells tastes everything secondly this person would do or think only what others wanted him to think or do they think of it for him and the ufo places it into effect He is just like the analogy between the television and consciousness the television will show the picture but that does not mean that the programming originated from within the set but that it is actually coming from some other source!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We are doomed because of our own idiocy. We didn't need any outside help to make a royal mess of things.

We were meant to be small packs of 20 or so perhaps-more-brutal-than-usual carnivorous apes, subsiting with the hunter/gatherer lifestyle. Then our big fancy frontal lobes and opposable thumbs went and got all ahead of us. By the time we discovered fossil fuels and the hi-tech society that could be built with them, it was too late. A lot like a toddler walking into daddy's foolishly-unlocked den closet and simultaneously discovering the heady joys of unsecured whisky and loaded automatic weaponry.

[edit on 6/6/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
negative , blue ranger....we're going to be ok...yes, the crap is coming, though. let's all rely on what's written to give us peace! you know that one book with the holy scriptures in it, oh, what's the name of it? oh yes basic instructions before leaving earth!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
some one listens to alot of megadeth, no?
2nd line

top topics

join