It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who have seen a dragon.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Tell me what/who this dragon is please, I would like to know. This dragon comes to me when I have painful psychic experiences, with a booming voice that always tells me to look at something and then I go into a vision. It has happened twice now, and both times it has had to do with death and trauma, who is it?!

You all can laugh and say there are no such things as dragons, but I have seen them.
Not only this one, but others, in dreams, or maybe it was astral?!
Black dragons who inspect and promote,
who hold symbols they represent.
Mystical for sure, but they exist.

Laugh, call me nuts, whatever, but I know they are real. They exist somewhere.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragiero

I once saw something that may be at the root of the legend of the Dragon, the Phoenix and Pegasus could also be based upon the same thing.

In essence what I witnessed was a group of around sixteen to twenty orange glowing semicircular craft being propelled in pulses flying in rippling snake-like formation.

There were three leading craft, the craft to the right of each leader became the new leader and so on, it looked like a three peaked wave traveling across the formation from left to right

As I observed them I could tell that they were being controlled as one, on some sort of collective autopilot. Either the flight system of one craft was flying all the others or each of crafts flight systems knew where the other craft were and what they were going to do next. There was definitely some telemetry going on between them.

The only logical reason I can think of for them to fly like this is to reduce and distribute energy consumption so each craft has the same range. They must of been distributing energy consumption by constantly changing the leading crafts and reducing drag by flying in others wake, like a skein of geese or cyclist in a peloton.

They also flew in a chevron formation which could of been interpreted as a bird,wings, or horns.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

The individual craft could have been interpreted as hooves or scales.
imgur.com...

The rippling orange light of the formation as fire or a snake ,worm or dragon.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Thingy because: bsd tpying

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the following link is an educational tool on the most famous dragon of them all.

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I too am interested in dragons, I found this vid a while back, looks authentic to me, let me know if this helps? ALso would like to hear what info you have on dragons yourself.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 4-9-2012 by fettman89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
ive seen dragons in many different forms.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dragiero

I can't for the life of me find it anymore. But I saw this fantastic documentary, it started off about how this support vessel for a deep sea drilling rig was attacked on its way back to the coast ( just off the east coast) and actually sunk the ship, the Navy was called in because they thought it might have been a sub that sank it. They actually tracked a 30 foot or so object under water, determined it wasn't a sub due to maneuverability.

They sent down 15 attack dolphins equipped with high pressure Lance's that when hit with, could blow a person in two pieces.

Apparently it must've been quite the battle because only 9 dolphins returned, every single one of them had their weapons discharged, they signalled to their handlers that they found and destroyed the target.

Then about a month or so later a Mexican fishing vessel netted what looked like a dragon, it was the most realistic looking footage I had ever seen of such a thing, usually there's an air of fakery in footage and looks suspect. But this footage looked real, it would've taken alot to fake it.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
So there are people who genuinely believe dragons exist right now. I am open minded, it is possible but the world is much smaller (in a sense) now, there are less undiscovered or explored places. I think if they do exist, it may be along the spirit / interdimensional / different frequency lines, it can slip through or remain hidden to humans. Isuspect it is the same with many things, from some ufos yo possibly bigfoot etc.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Here by us out in the Bush there is a flying thing(maybe several,though one only sees one at a time) It streaks through the sky trailing a firey trail.And no it is not meteoroids or something like that.It/they maybe live/s in the game reserve next door to our yard.

I have seen it rise vertically out of the game reserve then go horizontal and speed off through the sky,and my hubby and son has seen it on more than occasion too.Closest i found online was the drake of Scandinavian and North European legend.I made a thread on it here years ago.A member said that he had seen the samr thing up in Africa in Burkina Faso.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragiero

Never seen one

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Maybe you should ask them, I too have a dragon that I see more in my mind than out of it but he has been seen with my own eyes. It may take a while though they can be stubborn and you have to have seen all of them! They don't know how to be still! LOL!

Mine is the size of a Clydesdale, he has a cloud cream coloured hide and sunset orienge wings. Ironically I later found out that they were the same colours as the ruling class of some type of reptilean!

edit on 19-7-2017 by ShadowFox9 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowFox9

I love dragons.

My favorite movie is How to train your Dragon.

I always wanted to have one.

For me?

I bought some pigones from an autcion. Now wait - I'm still talking about dragons.

So, I took these pigeons home - all young ones and let them get used to their new surroundings.

One day - a glorious day - I let them out to fly.

THEY'RE DRAGONS!

I'd never seen roller pigeons before! You should have seen them FLY!

THEN - (this is when I knew they were dragons) - a HAWK flew in and tried to nab them.

NOPE!

You should have seen those babies roll and dip and circle up over the hawk - then to roll straight down to the ground to disapear.

I thought they were gonners.

NOPE!

About 3 hours later they all came home.

THERE BE DRAGONS!

Love my 'little dragons' so much.

These are not mine - but - it's a great way to show you what I'm talking about.

Birmingham Rollers = PURE JOY

My Little Dragons!

peace

edit on 0502Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: pic add

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You'll probably want my CD...
"Top 25 Dragon Calls of All Time!"
and my follow up CD...
"Top 25 Dragon Calls of All Time...Unplugged!"

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
only a very small percentage of our oceans have been explored, is it too far fetched to think that there could be water dwelling dragons still in existence today? i agree with the poster (i forgot their name sorry) who said that dragons were actually what we now call Dinosaurs and that they were probably hunted to extinction or near extinction. still i am not sure about fire breathing ones or ones like they are popularly depicted with wings but it may be possible. just because we find it hard to believe they could breathe fire by what we know doesn't mean its not possible. i keep an open mind about this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join