It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Her the Gift She's Always Wanted....a Polio Vaccine (wtf?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has seen this site ChangeThePresent.org, or their commercials on T.V. Take a look at one of their ads I saw on T.V. just now, I was like "wtf are they talking about?" My initial reaction was "what kinda NWO conspiracy is this?" It is still a little odd to me, although after visiting the site I think their ad campaign is a bit on the side of parody. At least I hope so any way.

Then there is this video and it pretty well solidified the parody approach.

Now the organizations creator explains the purpose of the website. I am still trying to wrap my head around the concept though. Novel idea, but a bit odd, can't put my finger on why.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Give her the gift she always wanted... HERPES!

Have you seen those Valtrex commercials? They make it appear as though getting herpes gives you more free time to kayak and relax. Pretty soon everyone will want the gift of herpes.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
of course , its a parody.

But the initiative of the website/organization is good.
rather than a gift, which either gets shoved back to the back of the cupboard after the period of the fancy or use, if the same cost goes to some not for profit organizations helping the needy all over the world, its a good thing.

children in under developed and developing countries require polio vaccines.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hopefully it won't be the WHO polio vaccine that causes sterilization like they used in Nigeria.
I help a young boy in S. America & before that a young girl in India.
Always be aware of the gifts you give.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
of course , its a parody.

But the initiative of the website/organization is good.
rather than a gift, which either gets shoved back to the back of the cupboard after the period of the fancy or use, if the same cost goes to some not for profit organizations helping the needy all over the world, its a good thing.

children in under developed and developing countries require polio vaccines.

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the vaccine agendas as of late haven't exactly been benign (if they ever have been for that matter).

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Morgan Le Fay]

top topics

join