It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw venus move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Im a bit nervous posting this up because it is a pretty tough crowd around here, but I know what I saw and hopefully someone else has seen it or something similar.

I know I saw venus slide over the other morning, then disappear. It happened so fast I didn't get a chance to video it, not to mention I was quite shocked to say the least. It slid too far to be a trick of the eyes and even if it was a trick of the eyes, it wouldn't have just poofed vanished as well, only to reappear at a far greater distance from where it slid to and disappeared.

I made a little video to try and at least give a idea of what I saw. I am by no means a professional so its a little corny, but hopefully it at least gets the idea across.

I sure hope someone else has seen something like this, because it really makes one feel a bit off their rocker.

Venus slides over video

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
are you sure it was Venus, not an ufo?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What a great song title (I Saw Venus Move) We have to take your

word you saw what you did and is it possible that atmospheric

conditions made Venus look like it disappeared? UFO? Who knows now

you see it now you don't. ^Y^

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I don’t know what you saw, but if it was 5/26/10–it wasn’t Venus. Venus moved into the evening sky in March, low in the west.

stardate.org...
www.nightskyinfo.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Sorry, it wasn't Venus
At your leisure, go download Stellarium (free astronomy software) and see for yourself.

I took the information that you provided in your video and plugged it into the program. This is what you saw in the due easterly direction on the morning of that day:

The Moon was setting in the South West just as you described. When this plays out from the time you gave Jupiter is in front of and a little to the right of Uranus as Mercury was coming over the horizon just before sunrise. I think this is what you saw. Venus however, was not in view.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you so much for clarifying that much for me at least. I just wish I could have depicted it better as it slid so smoothly and the way it just blinked out. Whatever I was seeing was sitting there as it has been for the last month at least so it was very strange to see it do that. My apologies for calling it venus.

I thought it was kind of cool someone responded to me on yt that they saw venus split into three lights as well. Since they were driving into the sunset Im guessing it was venus they actually saw, or thought they saw.

Also another yt poster posted video of capturing the moon move. Im going to look for that as it was pretty odd in itself. Crazy days my friends crazy days...

I found the moon moving video, check it out....

moon moving video

Sorry if it has been posted, Im still kind of new here and haven't read everything yet!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That would have been great to experience that!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This could be the price for seeking the truth. As more and more of us stop believing the 'official truth' this 'illusion of reality' program has to start producing more simultaneous variants of information in order for us to stay 'satisfied' that this reality is actually real. Our greedy brains are pushing this computer to the limits.

Or it could be a hoax.

new topics

top topics

join