It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2010 Major Events to Occur-High Possibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
A couple months ago (December 2009) I had calculated, with the verification from certain sources, that a major UFO related event is to happen in the month of June 2010. It seems that the Australian Spiral might play a role...

Also it seems that a possible Iran War scenario is now emerging-heavily pushed by the recent Turkish turn away from Israel. It is predicted that when Turkey will ally with Iran then it is almost assured that a war will play out. This new Turkish policy has been caused by the recent election of the "AKP" into the government. This AKP victory has been calculated to cause a Turkish turn away from the West to the East, eventualy allying with Iran and ending its long loyal alliance with Israel (seemingly being the only Mideast country being nice with Isreal while the other Mideast countries have been hateful).

This is a very recent article telling how Turkey has just "turned away from the West":

Oren: Turkey has embraced the leaders of Iran and Hamas
[link to www.jpost.com]

It seems that the PTB may be trying to inflict this war now to prevent the "major UFO event" (positive event) from occurring or it may just be part of the master plan.

Major things are coming to head this month so stay tuned. This is all verified information, you could all investigate for yourselves.

I do not have much time now to respond to all your replies. I will have to conduct info verification later on.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
DOOM is sure to occur within this decade.

It has been verified that this decade is going to bring about a major change in human consciousness.

I say that DOOM will occur, becaue the Illuminati think that they have won and that everything will occur according to plan.

So they WILL attempt to roll out destruction. It is verified.

But there are good forces intervening that are infering with their plans at this moment.

But they are still convinced that they have won, despite the fact that they are dealing with the intervening forces. Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonah0julian
DOOM is sure to occur within this decade.

It has been verified that this decade is going to bring about a major change in human consciousness.

I say that DOOM will occur, becaue the Illuminati think that they have won and that everything will occur according to plan.

So they WILL attempt to roll out destruction. It is verified.

But there are good forces intervening that are infering with their plans at this moment.

But they are still convinced that they have won, despite the fact that they are dealing with the intervening forces. Stay tuned.

Sorry this post my be off topic. Bear with me.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
this is like religion

it is just like you are trying hard to find motives to support your theory

create a war to "avoid" a major UFO event ... that just doesnt make sense

simply because we dont have the tech to do that if this UFO event wanted to be seen

another thing, you created a thread in the wrong "area" ... it should have been in Skunky work or something like that

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
this is like religion

it is just like you are trying hard to find motives to support your theory

create a war to "avoid" a major UFO event ... that just doesnt make sense

simply because we dont have the tech to do that if this UFO event wanted to be seen

another thing, you created a thread in the wrong "area" ... it should have been in Skunky work or something like that

Yes I had made a mistake in where I had posted this. I didn't pay enough attention.

A war could divert a UFO event (I did not specify the UFO event-it could be a sighting or disclosure, i wish not to "spill the beans") thus it depends on the TYPE of event.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jonah0julian

The new Turkish policy has been determined not really so much by the election as the denial of Turkey into the EU. The election is merely a repercussion. And this last week, of course, they were influenced by the Israeli attack upon their vessels and civilians.

Israel and the EU are to blame for Turkey growing closer to more extreme Muslim nations.

How do UFO's fit with this?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I will now post this thread somewhere else. I will try to notify the mods to delete only this one and let the new one remain. Or is there a way I can delete this thread?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Well these events are pretty independent of each other. They are two events I have calculated as high possibilities at this point on this specific timeline. But a war could possibly divert a possible disclosure event.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

The new Turkish policy has been determined not really so much by the election as the denial of Turkey into the EU. The election is merely a repercussion. And this last week, of course, they were influenced by the Israeli attack upon their vessels and civilians.

Israel and the EU are to blame for Turkey growing closer to more extreme Muslim nations.

How do UFO's fit with this?

I would like to get this to the attention of the mods.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey, in the new thread can you hypothesis more with us to help build a better understanding?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Hello,
Let the mods do the moderating will ya'?
I'm thinking this thread belongs in predictions/prophesies, but, I'm nobody.
So, let's see what it is you are projecting?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I see a few things happening.

1. South is evacuated due to a massive catastrophe relating to the oil leak.
2. An enemy from the east takes advantage of the attention being on the Gulf and pulls a terrorist attack on New York or Washington DC.
3. Something relating to the recent rips in the Sun.

top topics

join