It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the gates of hell is going on?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I just tried counting, there is well over 5000 vans, all white.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6

Gulf
oil
spill
was
planned

Yes, I believe you are right. Attach this little tidbit, and it even gets uglier.

Anadarko owns 25% of non operating interest in the Horizon, and is heavily involved in Deep Water Drilling in the Gulf.

Somehow, Anadarko has remained out of the limelight. Not a word in MSM has been said about them.

BP owns 65 percent of the Gulf of Mexico oil well that ruptured in the April 20 explosion, while Anadrako owns 25 percent; Transocean is the operator of the rig.

www.reuters.com...

Looks like from that article, someone is set up to make a ton of money off of CDS (Credit Default Swaps). Again the money trail goes back to British Royalty, Through the Fed Reserve Bank in Dallas.

The CEO of Anadarko is James Hackett.

James Hackett is also Chairman of the Board of the Fed Reserve of Dallas.

He is a director of Fluor Corporation and Halliburton Company and serves as Chairman of the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. He is the former Chairman of Houston Grand Opera, Campaign Chairman and a member of the Board, and serves as Vice Chairman of the Board (and as Finance Chairman) of the Baylor College of Medicine, and on the Boards of the Business Roundtable, and the Trilateral Commission. He is an Adjunct Professor at Rice University

www.anadarko.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here is a pic of the airport, pre vans, at Clay County Park Airport

www.reynoldspark.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ok, I measured the Train Hoppers at 1 5/8" (screen size). A standard hopper is 58", that gives a scale of approximately 35.692 feet per inch. I measured a van without changing the zoom level, I got 5/8" which equals approx 22 feet.

The KIA Sedona EXLWB Min van is just over 16" long,.

That means, if my measurements are correct, these would be full size vans, which KIA does NOT produce, thus the story that they are being stored for KIA, is suspect.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
WOW!! Check this out. When you look at it from aerial, the placement of the railroad cars looks random. When you go to street view, you realize they may be STRATEGICALLY placed to block the vehicles from street level view. Now go back to the aerials, you can see either railroad cars, trees, or buildings are blocking the vehicles from view from those on the ground who may be driving the streets in the airport/park!!! The only spot from street view you can get a glimpse of them is where skeptic overlord said, at the West end of Roland, but the google earth view shows there are train cars blocking that view. So the question is, which set of photos are newer, google earth, or google street?

maps.google.com...

[edit on 8-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join