It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the gates of hell is going on?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Some "interesting" information related to the Oil in the Gulf problem, Goldman Sachs, BP, Haliburton, and Cerebus. I am just threading this info for discussion, not offering an opinion either way. Have at it.

WHAT IN THE GATES OF HELL IS GOING ON????? Here we have VISUAL PROOF of hundreds of vehicles undergoing modifications by Pegasus International teams at their Reynolds AirPark facility, all indications of MaxIT information is that the process involved is basically making the vehicles ultra-modern “spy-mobiles” (the on-line google-earth picture was dated Jan. 2008, while the most current picture of May 28, 2010 -shows the spy-vans still on property.) We also now know that Dyncorp is now Cerberus, and they are tied to Pegasus International. So, what’s in a name?

redicecreations.com...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm processing all this right now and I'll continue to do so until tomorrow but if I can back these claims up then WOW. I already knew about the GS selloff but I've never even heard of Cerberus, Dyncorp, or Pegasus int.

Lets dig up all the dirt on this stuff.

:editing:

I'm about to go to sleep but I'm going to make sure that this company:
cerberus-international.com...
and this one:
www.cerberuscapital.com...

are the same.

Also, I found this interesting:

"J. Ezra Merkin is a partner in Cerberus. Merkin invested his funds into Cerberus and its portfolio companies"
(wiki)

And from Merkin's wiki:

"Jacob Ezra Merkin (born 1954) is a former money manager and financier. He was a close business associate of Bernard Madoff, and is alleged to have played a significant part in the Madoff fraud."

This is probably going to get deep.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I thought this issue was solved.. those cars were reported as Kia's by people who live in the area.. there is another thread on here for over a week now talking about those cars.

The air park handles these cars for import/export.

Were these reports wrong.. ??

There are more videos popping up now with these cars in them, linking it to Operation Deadly Catch.

What is the truth.. is this a solves issue or isn't it?

This is the other thread where it was reported the cars were kia's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny Omabarance

[edit on 6-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, even if the cars aren't part of it (yeah that part is pretty outlandish) the business networking could be the real story. It seems like it's the same spiderweb structure that pops up over and over again with big businesses. The CEO's getting government jobs and swapping them and what not. Awesome stuff which encourages freedom.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
is there a way for a good soul to just try to explain whats the deal in about 5 lines ... just to get people up to speed

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
is there a way for a good soul to just try to explain whats the deal in about 5 lines ... just to get people up to speed

Gulf
oil
spill
was
planned

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Take a good look at the Google earth picture again and here is what you will notice. Firstly, the cars are parked all in one direction. Secondly, that they are in well defined rows marked only on the outer edges and corners. Thirdly, they are parked almost bumper to bumper almost perfectly except for their spaces. Fourthly, all the cars are white, and all the cars are practically the same. Fifthly, the entire width of the runway is used. Sixthly, the cars are parked very far away from any warehouse maintenance or installation center.

What I believe we are viewing is a coded message made of many well arranged, cheap, identical vehicles intended to be viewed by other friendly countries from their space orbiting satellites. In our technological age where the Chinese military, and numerous other criminal organizations, spend enormous resources attempting to hack every computer connected to the internet sometimes the best way to send a coded communication is to send it by the lowest tech means available. Even the photo area itself is unclassified and off the radar.

If it was just a parking lot where many cars moved in and out to be worked on it would be absolutely inefficient as you would have to move many cars just to get to one that is buried deep within the many stacks of closely parked others. This parking arrangement only serves one purpose and compromises the efficiency of any other operation designed to utilize the cars themselves outside of their parking arrangement.

Learn two things from this image. Firstly, that our secret communications systems are most likely compromised. Secondly, that we are most certainly working secretly with other foriegn governments. The questions are, what is the 10 digit 2 column form of the code, and just how many counties or corporations or entities is it meant for?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

good point. reading between the lines gets you the real answer, even if we hit a dead end once in a while. if we here on ats can find it they are light years down the road already. been through this town before. very small quant town, never suspect anything significant about it, and ive driven by the airfield before, perfectly hiddent from the main road

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

good point. reading between the lines gets you the real answer, even if we hit a dead end once in a while. if we here on ats can find it they are light years down the road already. been through this town before. very small quant town, never suspect anything significant about it, and ive driven by the airfield before, perfectly hiddent from the main road

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
well if what you say is true. all i got to say is thats really METAL!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
First thing I though of when I looked at the Google map from above the cars was the old data punch cards.
The connections are getting really disturbing, and weird.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
On a second note, Notice the details of the airport where the cars are being stored. The main airport runway is fully maintained and looks to be operational. As well, just outside one of the airplane hangers appears to be what looks like a U2 spy plane? The plane is painted black and is very narrow with an incredibly wide wingspan.

As well, close to the railway line is an outside storage area with what appear to the untrained eye to possible be many stacks of infamous FEMA owned, black colored, coffin liners? There is also a helicopter on property and the port facilities are fully operational as well.

Remember, this closed air force base is owned by a private company now. What private company needs thousands of cars that go no where, helicopters, a huge runway, fully operational port facilities, and black spy planes? No company that I know of.

However, these supposed UN vehicles would be flown, shipped, or driven off property in a new york minuet. These cars could be all over the country from this one spot in a matter of hours. I haven't counted the cars yet, but there are somewhere in the area of over a two thousand here on the runway. If another Katrina happened anywhere in the country, this private company could put two thousand UN marked vehicles, coffins liners, and spy planes there in a matter of hours. Scary huh?

We need you to go over this picture with a magnifying glass and glean from it everything that you can. As well, look at the other closed military bases in your area online. Are there any spy planes there? Black coffin liners? How about thousands of UN vehicles?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Can someone please post Google Earth co-ordinates?

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here are the co-ordinates 29.97213,-81.660047

I am going to take a trip there and try to interview the company that is running this operation, Pegasus. Their web states that they do “Aerial Photography” and that they have “Thousands of hours of experience with experimental aircraft.”

Their company web site is: www.ptifl.com...

It will take forever to load, my guess is because they are installing some spy software on my computer to find out who I am.

Upon closer inspection of the street view next to the open area where I thought black coffins were being stored I found out that it was just black pipes and not coffins. Well, that's good to know. But next week I'll go talk to the company and see what they say about all of this.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
Here are the co-ordinates 29.97213,-81.660047

I am going to take a trip there and try to interview the company that is running this operation, Pegasus. Their web states that they do “Aerial Photography” and that they have “Thousands of hours of experience with experimental aircraft.”

Their company web site is: www.ptifl.com...

It will take forever to load, my guess is because they are installing some spy software on my computer to find out who I am.

Upon closer inspection of the street view next to the open area where I thought black coffins were being stored I found out that it was just black pipes and not coffins. Well, that's good to know. But next week I'll go talk to the company and see what they say about all of this.

Yeah, I bet they are going to tell you everything, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!! I am not mocking you, I am just saying, you aren't going to get any honesty if something nefarious is going on, but the response,if you can get one, will be interesting anyways. Keep us posted!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
is there any further updates to any of this? I also believe the way the cars are lined up it is coded or something to that effect.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That's a lot of white vans. You can also see them via "street view" from Roland Ave.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks, could you give those coordinates, I can't fully make them out in the pic, maybe time for some glasses...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nevermind, got out the magnifying glass. they are

081-39-39.3230w 29-58-20.8720n

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, take these coordinates to google maps, use google earth, and lest try to get a measurement on these vans to see if they can even be KIA vans. Even if they could be, highly suspicious they are all white, and if this isn't some kind of code, the car parkers had way too much time on their hands.

maps.google.com...

Ok, I can't figure out how to embed a photo, I can do a video, but stuck on pic, any help?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join