It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eisenhower's great-granddaughter has exposed her attempted recruitment into a mars colony project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Interesting article I found, not sure if this has been discussed already.

Former President Dwight D. Eisenhower great-granddaughter has exposed her attempted recruitment into a secret Mars colony project.

50 years back in same month of February UFO landed in front of former U.S. President Eisenhower and other officials at Holloman Air force Base And now in a public statement, Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of former President Dwight David Eisenhower, has exposed her attempted recruitment from April 2006 through January 2007 by a secret Mars colony project.

Last year Mr. Robert Dean also told world media in Barcelona exopolitics summit that Mars have Interplanetary Airport. Ms. Eisenhower’s account of her targeting by time travel surveillance and attempted manipulation by trained intelligence agents attached to a Mars colony project were revealed in an ExopoliticsRadio.org interview, and in an extensive written statement at Ms. Eisenhower’s website.

Ki’ Lia, a Stanford-educated artist, futurist and colleague of Ms. Eisenhower, has provided a corroborating first hand witness account of her and Ms. Eisenhower’s attempted recruitment into a secret human survival colony on Mars, available at Ki’ Lia’s website.

The alleged purpose of the secret Mars colony was to provide a survival civilization for the human race on Earth in the event of a planned (such as HAARP or bio-weapon induced) or natural cataclysm (such as by solar flares) that might depopulate the Earth. In revealing these secret Mars colony plans, Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia have emerged to join a growing cadre of independent whistle blowers disclosing secret technologies and extraterrestrial-related covert operations of U.S. military-intelligence agencies and corporate entities.

The revelations of Ms. Eisenhower and Ki’ Lia corroborate independent whistle blower revelations made by lawyer Andrew D. Basiago of covert U.S. government surveillance of political persons of interest using secret time travel technology. Their allegations are also consistent with disclosures made by Mr. Basiago that twice in 1981 he teleported from a CIA facility in El Segundo, CA to a secret U.S. base on Mars, first by himself, and then a second time in the company of CIA agent Courtney M. Hunt.

According to her, my great-grandfather President Ike, who was also the Army general who led the Allied Forces to victory over Hitler, battled evil corrupt powers on Earth and took on some of the most challenging scenarios in history. As I grew up, I could sense that I was completing this battle that has ancient roots. When Hitler died and the Nazis lost power- the entities including those that were ET/Extraterrestrial did not.

They continued to find hosts and create agreements with people who were a part of the races of the patriarch and Global Elite - who want to run things through fear tactics, control and the suppression of Sophia or the essence of the Divine Feminine.”

www.ufo-blogger.com...

What do you guys think?> Is this for real?

--GeminiSky

[edit on 5-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

What do you guys think?> Is this for real?

--GeminiSky

Anythings possible.
Research MJ12. So far fetched, but hey ya never know.

More importantly, What do you think? Is this for real?

My gut says no. however like I said, anythings possible.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

If this is really Eisenhower's great grand daughter? Maybe there is some truth to this...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Anyone can use her name. Doesn't mean it's really her.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What's the point of her faking it though? I imagine she already has had enough attention in her life. This would just make her sound loonney if it's not a lie.
Have you checked her blog , OP? I will check it out. If it's MKUltra or MJ twelve or Project Monarch than how would this serve in a conspiracy to maintain control of the masses?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

No I havent checked it yet.

I do agree there is no reason for her to be faking it given the attention this draws.

I don't think its someone who is impersonating her, cant a person be sued for defamation of character if they pretend to be another person and pull a stunt like this?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Many people pretend to be celebrities all the time on the internet. What makes this one different then the rest?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
520 days in a mars project...

secret?

here is the twitter link: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
These claims were discussed previously:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

GeminiSky.....

That's a weird one!

It was discussed on here recently & to my mind, shown to be the usual fantasy. However, I can't remember all the details.

Why don't you do some digging around on here & see if you can find the discussions on this?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
ok the Mars project is a simulation of a 600+ day flight done here on earth. Hardly mars........
hummmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

GeminiSky.....

As per DJW001, here is the link for the existing thread:

Whistleblower Laura Eisenhower, Ike’s great-granddaughter, outs secret Mars colony project

If you have a good look at the discussion & material therein, you will see it is highly problematic, not least of all due to the association of Salla.

Kindn regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks guys!! It DID look a little iffy to me. I don't feel like discussing this particular one any further lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

new ATS , can't post a thread so thought i'd reply with this info here, who knows that Esienhower chick may be right cause this is making the rounds today, dose this show the Martian outpost she talked about?

news.ninemsn.com.au...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

If this is really Eisenhower's great grand daughter? Maybe there is some truth to this...

Just because she's an ex President's great grand daughter you're leaning towards believing her?

Oy. We're worse off than we think.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

no not really , i mean she's not the only one that has said that we do in fact have a colony already on Mars

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cockgoblin

new ATS , can't post a thread so thought i'd reply with this info here, who knows that Esienhower chick may be right cause this is making the rounds today, dose this show the Martian outpost she talked about?

news.ninemsn.com.au...

here's another link with the coordinates,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cockgoblin

OH my #ing god. ANOTHER GOOGLE MARS/MOON VIDEO?!
|Is anyone else tired of these? I mean really people, are you guys that DUMB? Nasa is not stupid, if they did really have something to hide, they wouldn't let it go up on google mars/moon/your dumb idea.

I mean really ATS, have you become this dumb?

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just sick and tired of the lack of common sense
---------------
To newslink above me:

"Armchair Astronaut" really.. I'm willing to bet alot of money that this guy knows jack # about space, physics, mars, or anything like that.
edit on 5-6-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

News title should be "Person claims they find mars base. Turns out its missing pixels."
edit on 5-6-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join